Fever Day- Chap. 14

John's POV
6 A.M.
I wake up next to Kenzie in the bed. She had fallen asleep on my chest. She looked so beautiful even when she was sad, she was beautiful, inside and out. I don't think I have ever been this happy in my life. I am so grateful for everything that has happened these past days. I look down by my feet and Bentley and Leo are snuggled next to each other. They are so cute. I can't wait until we get them dog tags. We get actually to customize them today. And I also just remembered that Kenzie has a doctors appointment as well.
I stop daydreaming and put in my earbuds. I listen to all my favorite songs. I have always had an interest with music, ever since I was little I had always had a dream of becoming a singer. But at the time it seemed unrealistic to me because nobody really cared for any of my interests or I had never gotten the chance to write my own song. Once when I was 11 my dad caught be writing a song in my room and punished me. He told me that writing music wasn't for people like me and that I had no talent. He had also told me multiple times that I was wasting my life trying to pursue my dream. I had gave up on writing ever since. Maybe, one of these days I could get back into it!
As I am jamming to music Kenzie wakes up.
"Hey!" She says. She kisses me on the cheek and smiles.
I kiss her back. She got out of bed and walks over to the bathroom.
____________________________________
Kenzie's POV
I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower. I finish my long hot shower and dry myself. As I walk out of the shower, I realize I had forgotten to close the door! I grab my towel and dry myself off.
"Oh screw it!" "It doesn't matter anymore." I say to myself.
John catches me mumbling and notices me standing there naked. Instead of looking away he stares at me and checks me out. I hesitate to keep drying with the door wide open because I am insecure, considering I have scars all over my legs. But, I am trying to get over my fear realizing that I shouldn't care what other people think. After all he is my boyfriend. But on the bright side I am not on my period anymore! Once I am done drying I slip on my underwear and my bra from Victoria's Secret. I put on a brandy Melville white crop top with black jeans.

(Crop Top)

(Crop Top)

(Black Jeans)  I then put on black socks and a pair of black vans

(Black Jeans)
I then put on black socks and a pair of black vans.

I apply makeup to my face and put my hair in a high ponytail

Once I am finished, I leave the bathroom and sit on the bed

Once I am finished, I leave the bathroom and sit on the bed. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels. "Nothing looks interesting." I say
"Yeah, that's why I usually just watch stuff on my phone." John says.
As I flip through the channels I find one with a bunch of girls dancing. I stop and I watch the show. (This show isn't dance moms) It looks like a dance competition. I remember when I was little and Melissa put Maddie in dance classes. I would always ask my mom why I couldn't do it. She would always tell me "dancing is for kids who show dedication, now you Kenzie don't show any dedication." I would always be sad when she said this because first of all Maddie would never practice and second of all the only dedication I can show is dancing to music. Which hardly happened because Melissa would never let me play music. She always let Maddie. Maybe one day I can start dancing. I wonder if it is too late.
"Do you think it is too late to start dancing at my age?" I ask John.
"It's never too late." "Why, do you want to dance or something?" He says.
"I've always wanted to dance, ever since I was a kid." "But, Melissa wouldn't let me." I say, trying not to cry.
"Babe, don't think about that crazy woman anymore." "And if I ever come across her, I'll give her a piece of my mind." "Okay?" He says all this while giving me a hug.
"Okay." I say. I kiss him on the cheek.
"I am going downstairs." I say.
"Okay." "I'm going to get ready." He says.
I walk downstairs and Ms. Orlando is there, making breakfast.
"Hi!" I say.
"Hey!" "So, you have a doctors appointment today!" she says.
"Ok, what time?" I ask.
"It is at 10:00 A.M." "So John can come if he wants, but he doesn't have to." She says.
"Okay." I say. I finish eating breakfast and walk upstairs. John is walking around the room shirtless! Damn, he has abs. He puts on a shirt.
"So are you staying here or coming to my appointment?" I ask.
"I'm going to stay." "If that's cool with you." He says.
"Yeah!" "That's fine!" "See ya!" I say.
"Bye!" He says.
We kiss and I leave.
I walk out the door and sit in the front seat with Ms. Orlando. I never noticed how all the windows were open. So when she started the car I could feel the wind rushing through my hair.
Once we arrive, I go up to the front desk and fill out all the info and take a seat.
"Mackenzie Ziegler." The nurse says.
I walk over to the nurse. "Hello." she says. She has this really broad smile on her face and seems very friendly. We come to a stop and she tells me to sit down. She takes my blood pressure, weight, and height. She checks to make sure I am not running a temperature and writes some stuff down. I hope I don't have a fever, I have been feeling under the weather lately.
Once the nurse is done, she takes me into the room. "Right this way." She says. I take a seat and she asks me a bunch of questions and leaves. I can't believe that I actually have a fever! Me and Ms. Orlando wait for the doctor to come.
(Time Passed)
The doctor finally comes in after 30 minutes of waiting and I shake his hand. He asks me a bunch of questions. And then takes a look at my ears, nose, and throat. He asks me to look up at the ceiling and checks my reflexes. Once we are done, he checks my breathing and heart.
"Lie down." "I'm going to take a look at those cuts." He says.
I nod and lie down. He then looks at the burn on my back. He prescribes some medicine for the scars(from cuts) and medicine for the burn. He also tells me to get lots of fluids and rest. I shake is hand once again and leave. We go to the front desk and schedule our follow up appointment. We leave and head home.
"So I am going to buy some things from the store and I will drop you at home." "Okay?" Ms. Orlando says.
"Okay." I say. I can understand why because I am not feeling well and can't be out and about.
Ms. Orlando drops me at home and I go upstairs.
Surprisingly John wasn't in his room and only Bentley greeted me by the door.
"Maybe he is in another room or something." I say to myself. I slip on my pajamas. I then brush my teeth because I usually brush my teeth three times a day. I slip into bed, with Bentley by my feet. I then fall into a deep sleep...
____________________________________
End of Chapter!
Find out in the next chapter: What happened to John?! What did Ms. Orlando buy?!
Hope you enjoyed!