CH.1 "Wishful Thinking"

Hello everybody, The very much real and 100%, not an imposter Waifumaster is here to present you your chapter... oh and don't worry, you'll get your waifus... Ku Ku Ku Ku... oh, wait am I still writing?

☆♢☆♢☆♢ ♡ ♢☆♢☆♢☆

You slowly woke up from your bed, you shut off the alarm clock and got up to get dressed... you changed into your school uniform before grabbing your backpack and riding your bike to your school, you were in no rush, in fact, you were rather early, after all, you were an amazing student, almost all the teachers can agree with that, you're not the smartest, but you're not a quitter, and they pride themselves on having such a hard-working student in their classes...

However, you did have a problem... A serious problem and that was your loneliness. You accepted the harsh truth, you were not good with the ladies, you often said things without thought and you often acted very bitter towards couples, whether it be at school or public...

You were in the front seat of your classroom looking around, to the right of you a couple was giggling and laughing as you tried to focus... you sighed as you quickly got a piece of paper and threw it at the guy

Lover guy: "Ow... hey, what's this?"

He quickly uncrumpled it only to find a message in big red letters

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IM TRYING TO FOCUS IN CLASS ASSHOLE!"

Yep... you were not a very nice guy... you're a mean one ... Mr.Grinch... oh, wait it's July, not December. After an uneventful science and Math class, you quickly scurried up the stairwell to go to your dungeon of loneliness, your stronghold of solitude, your fortress of Social anxiety... the school's rooftop. It was currently lunch time so you sat down and ate your lunch which you made at home. After eating you got up and looked over the edge of the school seeing everything.

<< Y/N >>: " Tch... damn it, man, I can't believe this... this is supposed to be school! Not a nightclub where you meet some girl and date her... stupid love who needs you anyway...I do... I... I really want to love... learn to love... and be loved... I can't keep this up... I can't keep up this facade ... I hate this, everybody around me is so happy... except me... why does it have to be me?"

You looked up at the sky before closing your eyes...

<< Y/N >>: "I wish I could be loved... I wish I could have people to love me... I wish I can have a harem..."

...

...

...

<< Y/N >> : "Are you kidding me right now! This is bullshit! Where's my harem! How come no hot girl hasn't walked through those doors! why am I still lonely! Fuck you, god! You're supposed to give me a harem! Hurry up already! ...That's it I'm becoming an atheist! This is called a Male reader insert x harem for a reason! What, are you going to send me a cupid-like entity like in the anime "Love Tyrant, or " The World God Only Knows?" Am I supposed to commit suicide right now so that I can go to a fantasy world with lots of cute girls like "Konosuba", or am I suddenly going to be living in a hotel with them just like as in " Love Hina?" Damn it, man! I can't believe it! Let me guess, this author is just gonna BS it? If he does BS it, then damn he's fucking lazy-"

And just like that all of a sudden a rather odd looking person appeared in front of you. He quickly jumped onto your level and sighed

{{ Waifumaster }}: "Wow... you just can't be patient can you, huh, oh and yes... you are very much gonna get a harem... but that's because you've been fucking me up, I've been asleep for 8 fucking months and not once have I gotten up! But you're the little shit that woke me up!"