Ch.7 - Bitch 1 And Bitch 2

You smiled as you washed your hands, it was now 4th period, and you were recharged for more bullshit- I mean school, however as soon as you got out of the bathroom, you were faced with a horrible sight...

In front of you was the horrifying detention delivering demon, Mitsuru Himawari, the vice-principal of this damn place

In front of you was the horrifying detention delivering demon, Mitsuru Himawari, the vice-principal of this damn place... let's just say the two of you were mortal enemies... she stared you down with a stern glare before smirking, you always knew she got a sick kick out of punishing students...

Mitsuru: "It appears you believe you're better than everybody else hmm? How arrogant that you think you can just fool a teacher by pretending to eat paper, it's the oldest trick in the book!"

You simply groaned before rolling your eyes

You: "And I thought you were popular with the guys because of your huge knockers, but we're both wrong"

You said as you shrugged, she simply frowned and grit her teeth before grabbing her notebook and writing a detention pass before sticking it on your forehead

Mitsuru: "How dare you! For your information,  I'm very popular with men!"

You quickly sent her a glance before crossing your arms

You: "Yeah, you sure are, and I'm a fucking dumbass... oh wait, we're both LYING! Honestly... just because you don't get accepted for second dates by all those horny dudes you meet online, doesn't mean it's alright to take it out on me"

Mitsuru simply growled before sighing and giving you another detention slip on the forehead

You: "Goddamnit Himawari-Sensei! This is bullshit!"

Mitsuru: "Yeah well you should've thought of that before trying to skip class! Not to mention speaking to authority like that!"

You: "Yeah well treat others the way you want to be treated, bitch! With the way you're acting, it's literally no surprise as to why Shimizu-San kicks you out of his office so much! He doesn't wanna deal with both his bitchy daughter and the bitchy over-glorified secretary!"

Mitsuru: "I'm a vice principal!"

You: "DING DONG YOUR OPINION IS WRROOOOOOOOONG!"

Mitsuru: "St-"

You: "WROOOOOOOOOOOONG!"

With that, you yanked the detention slips off your face before throwing them in the trash, the vice principal simply stood there, her face bright red as she crushed her entire notebook out of anger and embarrassment, you walked away whistling like nothing happened before laughing arrogantly

You: "Oh Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho~"

You then began to walk around the corner before running into Hisoka... she looked as if she was a deer caught in the headlights, she had this look of fear on her face