The Hidden World

(start playing the song)

A girl in a white cloak ran to the forest carrying a baby Buffalord. Vikings were chasing her. She leap from tree to tree then landed behind some large bushes. Vikings were wondering where she went, then a large Skrill came out the bushes and roared making the Vikings run away screaming for their mothers literaly.

With this, the girl laughed, but her fun was cut off when the baby buffalord cried.

"fine let's get you home " giving a silent whistle that only dragons can hear, an all white dragon with blue eyes suddenly appeared. It was a Light Fury!

"Come on Sky, let's take this baby home " she left off screaming in excitement. She pulled off her hoodie letting her hair flow. Doing some stunts with her dragon still holding the baby buffalord who was happy to be free at last.

Once she spotted a waterfall in the sea, Dramillions started surrounding her, blasting fire to signal her presence.
The waterfall suddenly opened up, she entered and dragons roared happily. A Screaming Death was flying beside her. Giving it a warm smile it roared to tell her she was late for dinner or thats what the girl thinks. "hey your not the boss of me" the dragon seem to huff then went to his Whispering Death mother.

She landed to where buffalord were.

"here you go little one, home sweet home " she said as she puts down the little buffalord and leading it to a female buffalord. Snuggling with the older buffalord and with other babies, Y/N awed in wonder.

She then looked at the world her family created, a world where dragons lived peacefully.

You saw the dragons with their babies and others helping one another

You saw the dragons with their babies and others helping one another. She sighed in satisfaction for her work is done but then Sky nudge her arm.

"OK Sky, let's go " with that she jumped on the dragons back and flew off.

"woo-hoo! " she yelled
(imagine flying on the light fury and doing stunts till the music stops)

Heading to wing maiden Island since she hasn't been there for a very, very long time. As she landed, a girl with black hair and green eyes pointed a spear to her.

"this is not how you should treat your guest or an old friend! " Y/N said in anger

"who are you and why are you here? "
The girl commanded

"your new here aren't you? Well, let me introduce myself. I am Y/N guardian of the hidden World, heard of me? "

"the hidden World of dragons, that's just a my-"

"Heather! " an oranged haired woman with mint green eyes called out with a razorwhip on her back using it to fly.

"Attalie! " Y/N cried.

Attalie's eyes widen, when she saw you tears brimmed her eyes.

"Y/N..... " she said as she ran towards you giving you a big bear hug.

"it has been a long time" she continued

"yeah, it has been " you said as you were on the brink of tears.

"let's say we catch up shall we"

"of course, much has changed since you have been on that mission of yours "

"oh really tell me everything " you replied as you arrive at a cottage.

"but first, this is Heather, our new ally" she said pointing to the girl with the green eyes.

"sorry but I thought you were trespassing. " Heather apologize

"it's OK, I'm still alive aren't i" you chuckled

"I'm gonna a leave you two alone to catch up" Heater said as she went outside

After a few hours of talking, you were intrigue by Attalie's story about a Viking who befriend a night fury and and also defeated Drago.

"hmm, where does this Viking live " you said as you drink your mug.

"Berk. " you spit out your drink, since you know that Berk is one of the most violent place. Because of this Attalie laughed so hard at your reaction yet you still remain gawking at her story.

"So a one legged Viking... tamed a night fury... Then change his village which is Berk... Not only that, he is also the son of the chief.... He also changed the neighboring village..... And killed Drago..... What the WHAT!? " you exclaimed as you tried to summarize her story.

"She is also Valka's son" with this you spit again. Valka was known for being the first Viking to tame dragons.

"wow, I really need to see this guy, not only that, he has a night fury. Sky won't be the only one! " You said as you ran out after thanking Attalie for the talk.

It was already night fall, covering yourself with the white cloak made of Light Fury skin

"Now Sky! " you cried. Sky fired then entered the ring of fire making both of you invisible in the night.

"let's make some new friends "

{ How do you like it so far? BTW, this story is inspired by the trailer on HTTYD 3: The Hidden World. Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! 😊}