Just the First

Author's POV

You arrived at the Hidden
n World, you were healing an injured Dramillion till you heard a familiar flapping. You huffed out air and turned around. To see Hiccup ready with his fire sword. 'OMG! Is he gonna kill me. ' you taught

"Y/N listen to me, I didn't try to kill the Sentinels " you ignored him

"Go away hiccup, I know what I saw you tried to kill Toothless "

"what do you mean I tried to kill toothless " he looked shocked

Your POV

"you don't need to know " he grabbed my arm and made me turn around putting out his fire sword. I knew it was him, the one in my vision.

"no secrets, your my FRIEND " once he said this I was hurt😧. I took my arm and place my hands where my heart was, showing I was hurt.

"your not my friend" I said coldly😑. I started to walk away, tears started streaming down my face.

"your right, YOUR NOT MY FRIEND!"
he yelled, I turned around him and pulled my sword from my sheath.

I run to him screaming curses. but he blocked my sword. We started to fight.
"Of course you would never like me "
I said as I clashed swords with him. His sword may have fire but this one is made of the strongest metal.

"you would never think of me as a pretty girl" I said as I kept on striking him, however, this BOY was quick on his feet.

"You won't live with me" I said and I managed to pin him on a wall. I was sweating but I don't see him with a single drop of sweat on his face. 

"But I would DIE FOR YOU " he mumbled,  I was star struck by his words. This was his chance, he grabbed my wrist and we exchanged positions. I was the one who got pinned to the wall.

"your not pretty, your BEAUTIFUL " I hitch, am I falling for him again? He was getting closer to my face that our nose were touching.

"It's true that I don't like you " tears streamed again, I clutched my fist. I knew I would fall for him and get broken.

"but" I glared at him ready to punch him.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
" but I do love you " he mumbled then looked into my eyes then I felt something warm on my lips. Was he kissing me?

I couldn't help it but put my hands on his cheeks as he wrap his arms on my waist. We were both enjoying this passionate kiss.

I guess i did fall for Hiccup Haddock, but luckily, he caught me. I have been traveling far to protect dragons but I guess I needed someone to protect me.

Those people who spend their time protecting others are the ones who needed protecting.

{ hey guys, sorry for the late update I have been having a bit of a writters block. Thankfully I was inspired.

Anyways shout out to

TheFandomMenace18
Candracar1998
IftiYousuf
user32008415
RonaldSayson

For the supports, thanks guys. Again, I hope you had the feels in this chapter cause I did. 😍 Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow my precious jewels. }