Kill Joy

He let's go of my lips, and looked at me in the eye. I just stared at him speechless.😳

"wow, I thought of this the wrong way" he says while scratching his back.

"why? " I whispered. He stared at me and chuckled. I raised an eyebrow at his awkwardness, I was still pinned on the wall. "why choose me? "

" I know I am not perfect, I can be a little stubborn at times. " he said as he put his arms away from the wall.

"But I promised you, I love you with all my heart. " he said as he took my hand. It was my turn to laugh.

"Chief, your actually the most perfect guy I have ever met.
I mean, you have defeated Drago, that was a brave act.
And you befriend a Night Fury, how cool is that!
And everytime I'm with you, there's this feeling I get " I started to speak in rhyme, and I don't know why. But Hiccup stood still.

"all I want to say is, I love Hiccup Haddock
I don't know if meeting you was luck " Hiccup laughed at my poem then pulled me into a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulled me by the waist pulling me closer.

" I love you too Y/N Stone. Your my one and only precious jewel. "
He said as he let's go of me. He then kiss me on the cheek,

"and your my one -legged doofus" I said as I kiss him back.

******time skip *****

We came back to Berk to announce mine and Hiccups relationship. Everyone was squealing saying finally.
I guess they knew we had eyes for each other. We walk to the Grand Hall hand in hand. Hiccup's mother is the most excited. She even asked us if we planned to have kids? Because of this I spit out the water I drank to Hiccups face. Why do I keep spitting out water.
After that not so delicious dinner since Valka let me  try her Special meatballs. We went to a peaceful cave. Not just any cave it was a glow worm cave.

"Chief, do you want me to be at your side all the time. " I asked while looking at the starry cave.

"no" I raised an eyebrow but I didn't gave up, I was about to say something but he beat me to it.

"I NEED you to be at my side all the time. "I smiled at his words, somehow he knows what words that could make me better. He hugged me from the back and started humming a song. (A/N Stoick and Valka's song)

"I will sail through savage seas. " he looks at me in the eyes and put his hand on my cheek.

"with ne'er a fear of drowning" he grabs my right hand and places it in his shoulder, then he places his hand on my waist.

"and gladly ride the waves of life" his face were inches away from my face  that our nose were touching.

" if you will BE WITH ME..... " he kisses the corner my lips. Then we started to waltz.

""Hiccup I-" beforeI could say anything, we heard a loud BANG! Dragons were heading to us.

Oh God, Stampede!  Luckily, Toothless and Sky came to us.

"what's going on? " Hiccup yelled.

"I don't know " I said heading to where the sound came from.  We both excited the room to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
{try to guess who? }
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.

.
.
.

.
..
.

.
.
.
..
..
.

..
.

.
..
.
.
.

.

.
..
.
..

"Snoutlout! " me and Hiccup exclaimed. Snoutlout was standing there holding a ChangeWing egg.  He saw us, so he hands it to Tuffnut, Tuff looks at my death glare so he hands it to Fishlegs.

A sigh of exasperation escaped my lips. Just as I was about to have a good time, they came and barged in.

Hiccups POV

Seriously! As I was gonna do 'it' {*cough* dirty mind. } they came and barging in.  I gave them a death glare the pinched the bridge of my nose.

"seriously guys?! Ugh! "

"kill Joy " Y/N mumbled

{thank you so much to the one who inspired me, but the suggestions are still on. Sorry for not updating lately. Now my life is going uphill! Though I didn't win in table tennis and Campus Journalism, you guys inspired me. Thanks again for reading. My story. }