15. The Crazy Show

Cole

Ilang araw nang wala akong matinong tulog. I even accepted the dreaded job that my Uncle had given me in the office just to distract myself from thinking about Arch. Isabel-freaking-Funtalva these past few days, ever since that encounter sa rooftop, I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she let me touched her, and the way her soft flesh molded against my hands, the way her skin flickered with heat against mine and the way she looked at me with her smoky eyes always subconsciously saying 'fuck me.' That was all that's on my head and all that I could think about at night. She invaded my whole system, even my pillows and sheets were full of her scent!

I let myself drown with work and with chicks every single day. I just wanna get over the heat that I was feeling for her. She was not even my type, yet she was making both my heads, crazy! I knew I shouldn't touch her. She was my employee and I did not want to let such an asset slip off just because I couldn't contain my fucking pen*s to myself. We might fought a lot and argued about a lot of things, pero magaan ang loob ko sa kanya. We could be great together as partners. Magaling siyang arkitekto at mataas ang pangarap niya. Mas gusto kong tulungan siyang abutin ang mga iyon, kaysa haluan ng kabalbalan ang relasyon namin. Hindi ako gagawa ng bagay na ikakasira ng kung anong meron kami ngayon. Isa pa pinagkakatiwalaan ako ng tao, napakagago ko kung sasamantalahin ko iyon at literal siyang saksakin ng patalikod. Damn, the mere image of me, taking her from behind made my head dizzy.

I ground myself to the supermodel next to me.

This woman, was my perfect kind of dish. She was cooked, designed and presented by a master chef. Siya ang perpekto sa panlasa ko. I buried my head in her neck, she smelled nice, so I sucked her skin from there. When I was done, I gave my attention to the next babe on the line. I kissed her mouth thoroughly and she tasted nice as well. This was life, I was a man of the world and there's only one thing I wanted to do the most and that was to get as much pleasure as I could. I lived by the moment, sa totoo lang wala akong direksyon at wala akong plano sa buhay. Sumusunod lang ako kung ano ang nakahain sa akin sa araw-araw. Ambisyon? Wala ako no'n. Kaya siguro fascinated ako sa babaeng kagaya ni Isabel na de numero ang kilos at pinapagalaw ng ambisyon. Hanga ako sa tindi ng determinasyon at paninindigan niya sa pangarap niya.

I've research about Eleanor Imperial, too. I didn't know why I did that, I just found myself digging into whatever words that came out of her mouth and hang on it. Funny that I didn't even glance at her at the office, yet I thought about her beautiful face and her bombshell body all the time. I wouldn't forget how that generous amount of flesh on her chest molded on my hands like they were made for me.

"Isabel.." I said, without even realizing it. My mouth was still crushing into the unknown babe, and my hands were all over her body. I got so aroused simply by the thought of a woman whom should I never touch! My mouth travelled through the babe's neck and to the base of her breast. Isabel Funtalva and a bottle of scotch were a perfect combination to fire my libido.