CHAPTER 21 (by bumfromkorea)

We're at Her house... 

Her and I are sitting on a couch, and her mother and uncle are sitting on a couch opposite of us. They're looking straight at us... And her father sat on the sofa next to ours... the kind that the head of the family sits on.

I was so nervous, my body began to twitch and shiver a little...

I've met her uncle before... in jail... But this is the first time I've met her parents... I've talked with them before briefly on the phone, but to see them face to face... I could feel my body go rigid..

Even if the circumstances was a joyful event where I was formally visiting her family, they would still wonder if I'm the kind of a guy that's worthy to be with their precious only daughter... so how would they feel when they see a guy who's still glowing from the warmth of a ... police station?

It would've helped if I was dressed up a bit... but I was just in a fistfight with a bunch of gangsters in a muddy street... I was a mess...

The silent couple of minutes passed like two or three hours...

Her mom brought me a cup of juice... I was getting thirsty from my nervousness.. so I drank it in one gulp... her father began to speak...

"You... why don't you clean yourself first? Honey, could you get him a set of clothes?"

So I unexpectedly got to shower in a stranger's house... in a girl's house, no less...

I went to Her room. She had her own small bathroom attached to the bedroom... I guess she's the only one using it... ^^

I became the first guy to take a shower in her bathroom ^^

Wow! The bathroom scent is great! You know how a girl's room smells much nicer? There's the smell of her cosmetics but... the undefinable scent of a mature woman... ^^;;

That scent was in the bathroom as well...

The bathroom at my house is shared by all five members of our family... the funny thing is, everyone has their own toothbrushes... oh, wait, no, I meant we all have our own soaps... -_-;; Toothbrushes are meant to be for one person... Hm... Anyway, if someone accidentally uses someone else's soap while they're still sleepy, then our family goes into a "Soap War" mode...

Everyone intensely guards their own soaps...

I once accidentally used my little brother's soap, and the next day, I saw him taking a bath while completely dissolving my soap in the bathwater...

For your information, this isn't some mental problem that we have... it's more like a hobby... -_-;

So the bathroom is very dirty... Soaps are everywhere... and there are my sister's yellow hair, my brother's brown hair, my black hair, my mom's curly hair, and my dad's hair all harmoniously... blocking the sink...

In any case, I've never seen such a clean and pleasant smelling bathroom in my life... the towels are all dried up nicely on the racks... and there were many bath products that I've never even seen or heard before...

I took my clothes off and turned on the shower... warm water began to come out... all the nervousness in my body dissolved out... there is a bath towel in here [T/N: The kind you scrub yourself with in the shower, not to dry]... haha! This must be the one she uses... Yes!

I used the towel that she uses everyday and... [T/N: Anyone else seriously crept out at the moment? :-D]

There's a bath soap here as well... is it a body cleanser? I put the soaps... or shampoo-like lotion on her pleasant-smelling towel and scrubbed away... I felt really clean afterwards...