CHAPTER 31 (by Yehjee)

But now it's much better than the last time. When I was sitting right here last time... umm I don't even wanna talk about it.

You all know about it, right?

Her cousin is a boy who looks like around 6 years old. I guess he kind of liked me. He kept coming around me and said,

"When are you going to buy me Jjajangmyeon?" (Chinese style noodle)

Gyeonwoo: Haha~ When do you wanna eat? (Urgh.. this kid is being so annoying..)

Aunt: He is cute right? That's how all the kids be like around that age,

her aunt, the boy's mother said.

Gyeonwoo: Yeah, he is really good looking. I guess he likes Jjajangmyeon. (I really don't understand why he likes it -_-;;)

I'm worried that my nose is gonna get longer if I keep lying. But I feel so relieved that the kid is mischievous.

If I were with only adults... I couldn't have borne the pressure and tension.

So when I get a chance next time, I'm gonna buy him Jjajangmyeon. 5 dishes of double portion, saying to him "i'm gonna spank you if you can't finish this!"

Her dad started to clear his throat after staring at me for a long time.

I guess now it begins. I thought,

'Gyeonwoo!! Don't be nervous. Just tell him the truth"

Father: So are you student now?

Gyeonwoo: Yes. I graduate next year February.

Father: What are you going to do after graduation?

Gyeonwoo: Um.. well...

Actually I wasn't thinking about anthying about what I'm gonna do after graduation. What should I do after graduation? -_-;;;

(Of course right now at the moment I've already got a job even before the graduation.)

While I was hesitating, her uncle said,

Uncle: Can I see your belongings?

No wonder he is a prosecutor.... -_-;;;

I wanted to say, "Hey that's your occupational disease!" but if i did that..?? -_-;;

I thought what I had in my pocket. Cigarette, lighter, cell phone, wallet and some coins.... student card, cash and card in my wallet...

'Ok I guess it's okay to show him'

Gyeonwoo: Yeah, I have nothing much.

And then I took out some stuff from my pocket. It seemed like I was being subjected to an examination at police office.

Or it seemed like a teacher was examining a student's belongings at high school.

I must be the only person who gets invited to girl friend's house for dinner and get examined. -_-;;

I guess I am interrogation subject for him.

Is stealing a niece also a theft?

But.. when did I steal his niece?

I've never stolen his niece, and that's not even good for me. It just gives me hard times.

I guess it was fun for the kid to watch me taking out my belongings on the table.

I took out all my stuff and finally put the lighter on the table. It's just a common disposable lighter.

But then the kid..... suddenly said,

Kid: Fly Younggye (Pullet)~~ Daddy, what does Younggye mean??

Cousin: What are you talking about? Younggye?

The kid pointed something. Everyone's eyes started to follow his fingertip. And there was...

There was 'Fly Younggye' written on my lighter.. -_-;;;

"Hmm.. I think... this is from karaoke bar" said the prosecutor, and everyone started to stare at me.

Shit.. why do I have the lighter!! Karaoke bar!!

Her mother look is not as warm as when she was serving the dinner just now. Her aunt is also looking unkindly at me.

Aww.. what should I say..... but then I hit on a clever idea!!!

Gyeonwoo; Hahaha.. I guess it is from Samgyetang (Chicken soup) restaurant.

She: Yeah, I think it is too~ (She gave me a hand)

And then i quickly flipped the lighter. But then as soon as I flipped it, it said "We will show you definately!!"

Holy shit... Everyone's face started to get stiff.

Her father: (-_-)

Her uncle: (0_0)

Her mother: ('-_-)

Her aunt: ('-_-)

Gyeonwoo: (¤Ğ_¤Ğ) Ummm... I think that means they wanna show the flavor of the soup..? I guess that soup tastes really good...

Now I lost all the words. What's the point of making excuses? I just lowered my head and said nothing.

But I really don't know where I get this lighter from. I'm honest!! Please trust me...

As everything went bad, she started to solve the problems.

She: Hahaha, you accidently took your friend's lighter, right?

Gyeonwoo: Yeah.. I think I did.

She: You always do that. Hahaha!

Luckily her words roughly mended the situation. I was so relieved.

After that her father and mother asked several more questions and I of course told them everything.

But I guess they would like none of the words I said.

It is so sad that I'm losing the score as the days go by.

The day finally drew to its close.