Part 16

Vera

I woke up on the bed alone. Where was Ryder? I sat up then the door opened and he came in with breakfast. "Time to feed our baby girl." I nod as he placed the tray down. "Thank you." I ate as he walked out the room. "Ryder, please don't go." He stopped. "But you don't want to be near me." He was hurt.

I got up. "I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, please." He didn't  look at me. I hugged him but my stomach was in the way. "I'll accept you just the way you are. I'll try as hard as I can." I declared. He turned to me. "I love you so much." I just broke down crying when he said that. "Why is my baby crying?" He chuckled.

"I'm just so happy." I hiccuped holding him. "Let's get you fed then we can give you a shower." I nod as he fed me. 

When he gave me a bath, I changed. "So your wolf's name is Damon?" He nods. "That's the one that I..um" He chuckled at me. "Yes he was, since you're human, he doesn't have a mate to connect with, he's lonely sometimes." I felt bad. "Can I talk to him?" Ryder looked troubled. "Sure but he might be a little touchy." I smiled. "So are you."

Then all of a sudden his eyes changed color. "Damon?" He smirked. "Yes Queen?" His voice was much deeper than before. "Hi, I just wanted to meet you." He held my hand. "I'm glad you're accepting this, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you." He smiled kissing my hand.

"You have so much manners and Ryder was saying otherwise." He smiles. "He's jealous I could charm better than him, it's either you got it or you don't." I rolled my eyes giggling. "See I'm not that bad, you just thought, man that can shifts is dangerous but I'm actually the opposite." He smiled. "Well now I know, this feels weird. I'm talking to you but it's not Ryder." He grinned. "You'll get used to it."

~
~
Ryder

I looked at her as she slept. I got my baby back, kissing her head. I rubbed her back. 'Now how are we gonna tell her that we are going on a life and death mission?' Damon asked me. 'We're not. He growled.  'Have you not learnt from the past?! Tell her maybe she'll understand.'

I looked down at the love of my life. I have learnt from m mistakes. "Why are you starring at me like that?" She was awake. "Oh! Sorry I was talking to my wolf about something." Rubbing her stomach, she turned to me. "About what?"

Here goes nothing. "One of the rogues that attack that night.." I saw her shiver. "What about it?" She swallowed. "I held one prisoner and I found out some very valuable information." She raised a brow. "Like what?" I smirked. "Sadly he was forced into this as his captures took his baby sister from him, threatening to kill the child." Vera gasped. "How horrible."

"But he's willing to help to get his sister back, she's the only family that he has left." Knowing that Vera was very emotional, she began crying. "That's so sad, he doesn't have a family to love him or his sister." I wiped her eyes. "He does now, when we rescue his sister, he's gonna join our pack because that's Laura's mate."

She sniffed. "That worked out well but what do you mean you're gonna rescue? That's gonna be dangerous! What if something happens?! What if you die?!" I kissed her. "I've done this more than once baby, I'll be fine, if not then I give you permission to hurt me." She nods. "Sounds fair enough." I chuckled. This woman.

~
~
Vera

I sat inside playing with Mason, I missed him so much but he seems to think that I was sick. Alexis slept on the couch as always as I look after her son. Since I got bigger, I could barely move which sucked when you have a very active toddler on your hands. "How about we go to my room and watch Paw Patrol and I'll get your favorite snack and we can relax." He placed his chubby hand on his chin like he was thinking.

It was so cute the way he moved. I watched him run into the room as I made the snacks. "You can stop pretending now." Then she started snoring? Looks like she really did fall asleep. I carried the snacks up to the room where Mason was with the remote. "Hurry auntie." I smiled sitting on the bed as I put the T.V on.

"Is the baby a boy or girl?" He asked me. "A girl." Mason pouts. "But girls are icky, can it be a boy instead?" He was so cute. "That's not how it works baby, maybe next time." He sighs but nods. "Fine, just this time, okay?" I laughed. "I can't promise that but I'll make sure to tell uncle Ryder." Mason nods. "He will understand."

When they left, I was alone in the house until Ryder came back. "I think I should shave." I could be a big beach ball, but down there as to look presentable. How am I gonna do this? I took the mirror and my shaver going on the bed. Slipping out of my panties, I started shaving.

Once I was done I jut starred at my vagina. I touched it. "What on earth are you doing?" Looking up, I saw Ryder looking at me very amused. "I'm looking at my shaved vagina." This is so embarrassing. "Nothing, I thought you were playing with yourself." I felt his hand slip between my legs making me wet instantly.

"Already baby-" I cut him off. "Oh shut up." I kissed him taking his clothes off piece by piece. Ryder got on top of me, his shaft rubbing on my clit. This felt so good. "I won't go so rough on you." Groaning I pushed him into me, moaning. "Oh yes!" With that he started pumping into me at a mid pace, I was leaking! I felt myself pulse around him. "You're so beautiful." I was too busy enjoying this. I could hear my juices with each thrust.

"Baby! Right there." I grabbed his hair, kissing him as he muffled my moans. Hitting my spot constantly. "I'm cumming!!" I wish we could have done more positions but this pregnancy was in the way. Ryder sped up more as I hit my orgasm. I carefully got on my knees.

"You don't have t- Shit!!" I swallowed him, bobbing my head, pumping him with my hands, quickly. I felt him twitch in my mouth. "Stop baby!!" I pulled back as he came on my chest. Ryder panted looking me in my eyes. "Just wait till your pregnancy is over, you're all mine." He gave me a shower then we relaxed for the day.