1) Izuku Midoriya X Reader

*a/n: if it doesn't say otherwise, it's YOUR POV! thanks and enjoy this first chapter*

It was 7:30am and your alarm started to blare throughout your room.
"ughhh y/n, turn off that damn alarm and get ready for school!" yelled your older brother Ryan. He was 3 school years above you and he graduated high school already. Anyways, you listened to your annoying brother and started to get out of bed. You hit the alarm clock with your telekinesis and went to get ready for your day. You took a warm shower, did a natural make up look and went downstairs to eat breakfast. By then, it turned 8:00 and you had an extra hour and a half until you had to go to school. So you decided to make pancakes for your breakfast.

You only needed a 1/4 cup of pancake mix because you were only making it for two people.
"Rrryyyaannnnnnnnnnn!!" you scream. "YEAHHHHH?!?!" he shouts back.
"I MADE PANCAKES!" you shout to him as he ran down the stairs and took his place at the table. "Bon Appetite!" you say as you place his plate down along with yours.
"Do you have a day off today?" he questions.
"No, why?" you reply.
"Y/N YOUR LATE!" Ryan said. You didn't even say bye because once you looked at the time it was 9:50 and you had to bolt. As you were running you bumped into somebody.

"s-sorry, i'm just late for school." he say. you look up and see Izuku looking down at you. "Midoriya? Your late too??" you ask.
"yep and now we both will be late if we don't run." he says as he grabs you by the hand and drags you along with him. By the time you get to school it's 12:36 and it's about lunch time.
"S-so y/n, do you want to e-eat lunch with m-me?" he studders. "sure!" you say as you guys grab your lunches and headed to the roof so that you guys could enjoy each other's company.

"So, how are we going to tell Mr. Aizawa that we are late?" you ask.
"Maybe we could just ask Recovery girl if we could stay in her room for the rest of the day." Izuku replies. "Okay, let's go and ask her!" you say just as your finishing up your lunches. You guys use the trashes that we're located near the stairs leading to the main floor of U.A. and made your way to Recovery Girl's office and told her about your morning.
"You guys can stay if you help me with all of my patients." Recovery Girl says. You and Midoriya finished your dues 10 minutes before school ended so she let you guys leave early.
"Thanks kiddos! And remember, wake up around 6:00 so that you can get everything done in time! Byeeee!" Recovery Girl shouts as you and Midoriya walk out of the school.
"S-so, y/n, would you m-maybe want to g-go and get some coffee s-sometime?" he says blushing just the slightest.
"Sure, I would love that Deku!" you reply as you grab his hand and you guys walk back to your homes.