2) Shoto Todoroki X Reader

~~~~~~~Text Messages~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoto❤️-
Good Morning Y/N.

Beloved👑❤️-

Good Morning!!!

Shoto❤️-
Where do you want to go today?

Beloved👑❤️-
I think we should go to the movies. They finally have F/M in theater!!

Shoto❤️-
Okay get dressed. I'll see you in 15 minutes.

Beloved👑❤️-
Okay ily❤️
Shoto❤️-
I love you more y/n.
~~~~~End of Text Messages~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished texting Shoto about our plans about going to the movies, i took a 5 minute shower. I mean, usually I took 15 minute showers but Todoroki will be here soon to take me to the movies. You started to hum the beat of F/S while you were doing a natural makeup look. When you got down to the kitchen you heard a strange noise rummaging through your refrigerator.

"Mom?" you called out. No answer replied to your question.

"Dad?" You call out hoping that it was him. You silently cursed at yourself because you realized you moved out one month ago.

"I would hope i'm not your father or else it would make everything we're doing weird." your half and half boyfriend called out.

"SHOTO!" you screamed in shock

"Y/N!" he said in the same tone.

"You scared me!" you finished after he took a water bottle and guzzled it down.

"My bad Y/N. Its been 5 minutes since i've arrived so I decided to wait for you inside," Shoto said as he gave you a big, warm bear hug and you returned it.

"I'm sorry for making you worry then. We can go I'll just grab an apple for breakfast and then after the movie we can grab a bite to eat!" you exclaim as you grab his hand and forced him out of the door with you. You guys were driving in the car when suddenly a blast came from the movie theater.

"ITS A NOMU!!" you heard one person shout.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" another person said.

"Well, I guess we should post-pone that movie." Shoto said as he pulled up into a abandoned lot.

"Luckily I have both of out hero outfits in the trunk." He says again as he quickly grabs them and chucks yours towards you. Being the gentleman he is, he turned around as you put on your hero costume. It was a blue skin suit with black gloves, high heel boots and a glitter belt. you had a bedazzled black mask ( Your hero suit can look like anything you want it to but i was just trying to give you an idea).

"Y/N, I need you to focus all your water on the nomu. If you do that then i can make sure he stays immobilized until the pros come." your boyfriend calmly states.

"B-but, what if i can't do it? What if i faint while im doing that?" you say, worried that if you overuse your quirk, everybody will get injured.

"You can do it and you know why? Its because i believe in you. And if you do faint, I'll protect you just like i do everyday." Todoroki says to reassure you. You nod making sure that he was ready and you focused your water manipulating quirk on the gigantic beast in front of you.you start spraying the Nomu and Todoroki starts freezing the terrifying creature.

"How- Much- Longer-?" you question feeling a bit lightheaded.

"Just a little longer, then the pros will be here and then we can go home and see if they have f/m on netflix. Just, stay with me My Beloved." Shoto practically begs and promises. A couple more minutes passed and the pros still weren't there yet. You felt lighter than air and then you fell to the ground.

"FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!" said All Might.

"shot-" you try to whisper as you faint.

"Todoroki, take y/n to the hospital. I'll handle the Nomu from here.

"But what about you sensei?" he questions.

"i'll be fine Todoroki! Now go before your girlfriend gets worse!" All Might practically begs. Shoto nods agreeing with All Might and runs over to you.

"You're gonna be okay y/n, i'm going to take care of you." Todoroki whispers into your ear. He then picks you up and races to the closest hospital. Sitting there was Recovery Girl who stood up as soon as she laid her eyes on you two.

"Did she faint because of overuse of her water manipulation?" Recovery Girl asked. Todoroki only nodded while she gave you a kiss to mend your bruises that you received by falling and because of overuse.

"Todoroki-Kun, i'm making it your responsibility to watch after y/n until she gets better." She states.

"I'll watch her like i watch my cold soba, very carefully." He says as he carries you into an empty hospital room to lay you down.

"I'll be back My Beloved. I'm going to fetch you some water." Shoto says quietly as he kissed your forehead and walked out the room.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed that chapter of Boku No Hero Academia X Reader One Shots! If you did don't forget to vote, like, and comment! ILYGSM and BYEEEEEEE!!!