3) Katsuki Bakugo X Reader

Epiphany: an experience of sudden and striking realization
~
~
~
It was like any other day, I was at U.A. training to get closer to my dream of becoming a hero. It was inspiring having such amazing people to learn with me. The class 1-A had faced many things but I believe they made us stronger than ever. I was on my way to school when i noticed that Bakugo was ahead of me. We all knew that Bakugo was a hothead but i still enjoyed being his friend.

"HEY, BAKUGO!" i cried out. He turned and immediately put a scowl on his face. I still grinned at him.

"Oi, what do you want, idiot?" he yelled

"I was just going to see if you wanted to walk together." He just turned and started to walk away. My grin faltered a little then he stopped and yelled," Hurry up shithead!" My smile grew and i ran to catch up. Whenever he's not telling it's silent so we walked in silence but i didn't mind it. All of a sudden i heard him scream,"WATCH OUT!" I didn't see what it was do i got hit. I jumped up and observed the situation and I seen a nomu. I ran to Bakugo and asked," are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that dumbass." he replied. I was about to say something back but then i spotted the nomu who was about to attack people. I texted deku our location and told him to tell Mr. Aizawa about the situation. Then i used my telekinesis to lift a pole that fell and attacked the nomu. Bakugo was using his explosions to try and hurt the nomu but i knew we both had the same idea. If this nomu was as strong as the other one then we could try our best and hope that the others got here soon to help us defeat it. Suddenly the nomu came running towards us. Without a thought, I pushed Bakugo out of the way and lifted up some concrete the nomu destroyed and hit it with the concrete but i felt pain in my right leg. I looked down and realized that my plan had backfired and the concrete hit us both but i took most of the damage. Bakugos eyes widened and he ran towards me.

"Y/N? How badly are you hurt?" he questions as he's examining my leg. I wasnt sure because I didn't think Bakugo could be gentle.

"Idiot, did you hear me?!" he says again in his regular tone of voice. I chuckled lightly and said," My leg is hurt but i'm fine." Then the nomu started coming near us again. In that moment of fear I prayed that they make it soon. I used my quirk to pick up the nomu and throw him. as I started feeling faint I saw All Might, Endeavor and the other pro heroes. Mr. Aizawa approached me and Bakugo and said," Bakugo, take y/n to the nearest hospital. we've got it from here." Bakugo scoffed and lifted me up to carry me.
"Thank you Bakugo." I said softer.
"Whatever shithead, you should have been more careful. he replied as a light blush formed across his cheeks. Before sleep took me, I had an sudden realization that i liked Katsuki and then after that, everything turned black.