Chapter 3

At Wendy food restaurant
You wait for max to come while dog and his family hide but you are getting worried by the second time until "hi y/n wow you look different how are you" say max as he sit next to you "hi max i fine thank" "so.." as he come closer to you "..why now after 4 years we break up" he put his hand on your top of your legs. You push hand away "what wrong i thought you like this" as his hand goes up your top and that when you have enough "DOG LELAND HELP" you scream "what" "put your filthy hand up where I can see them" say Leland "ok ok" but instead he grab you and put gun to your head "max you don't want to do this and I know you don't want to hurt her so please put gun down and let y/n go" "no I know if i let her go i go to jail so no i will not let her go" say max you getting scared "sweetie don't worry we will get you out of this" say beth "come on max her just a lady who wants to help you just like us, we nothing like a police". "beth right max we are here to help you just laying down your weapon and let her go" as soon dog say that, max lower his gun and let you go. You ran into beth "put your hand on your head and behind your back" say dog. You were cry "leland come here and calm her down" say beth. "Hey it all over now y/n" "hey hoe i wish you were de.." but max got punch by Leland "shut up your filthy mouth or I give you more than bloody lips" "ok that is enough dog take he away, me,y/n and Leland going home".

Leland pov
Couple hours later
"Dammed it" as I punch the wall inside my room "Leland are you ok, can I come in" say beth "yes" as i sat down on my bed "Leland what wrong?, you be act this since we arrest max please" "I don't know, when that is guy put his fithy hand on y/n I just want to punch his light out and kept he away from her" beth look shock but overjoyed "well my step-son it seen that you in love with her" I just can't believe it can i am fall in love with her "I don't know beth is it too soon to fall in love do you think" i ask "Leland take it from me love come from different shapes and sizes also it come and it will go fast so grab while it here" as her walk out my room i walk downstairs "oh hey Leland I just make dinner for you guys to say thank you for saving me" say y/n "y/n you don't have to do that, it part of our job" i say "i told her that bro" say Duane Lee "yes I know.." as her roll her eyes "but I want to so i hope you like steak" "girl you know how to get into man heart" her face turn red "well enjoy".