Chapter 18

Guys, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @MorganPost, she actually made my day, and now enjoy the story

__________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

I stared down at the delicious plate of pancakes, but I guess I lost my appetite, i think I weigh 89 pounds, god, it's really bad, I can't even look at the food, because, I feel my stomach doesn't want to have some guests.

"Jessie, you eat the food, not stare at it" said niall, making the rest of the boys chuckle, while I just shot him a glare.

but something on his bicep caught my attention, it's a tattoo to be exact, it's an 'X' sign, omg omg this can't be true, I looked at the rest of the boys arms, to be met with the exact tattoo, I gasp audibly making the boys look at me.

"Jessie are you okay?" Liam asked with concern.

This cat be true, they can't be the most wanted gang around Europe, they can't be the heartless murder harsh, you name it, boys.

I've read about them, no body really knows how they look like, and here I am, having breakfast, with the most strongest men of them.

"I-I'm f-fine" I stutter, shit I excused myself and ran up to my room, I need to escape today, not to be accurate.

[Nialls POV]

"What's wrong with that chick?" Asked zayn.

"I think she knew who we are" I smirked.

"How do you know Irish" said harry, I chuckled at the nickname.

"She was staring at our tattoo, the gang one" I said, making all the boys smirk

[Jessica's POV]

If you asked me, how do I feel, I AM MORE THAN TERRIFIED. Like fuck, I've been kidnapped by the worst gang ever! Please someone tell me this is a joke, I came here to London, to study at UNI, and do my new musical video, like damn, I was really excited, but Like always, luck was never on my side, I should be really careful, around them, I mean one little mistake, could lead me being shot with with three bullets and stabbed in the stomach, I cringed at the thought of it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, making my breathe hitch in my throat.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys, a short chapter I know I know, I love you too, anyway, guys follow me on

Twitter: memo_barsoum

Instagram: memo_barsoum

Guys let's see how many votes and comments can this chapter get ?