Chapter 21

Numb.

Is the only word I can describe myself, I can't believe I just got rapped, I always believed in sex after marriage, now I feel like i am:

Slut

Whore

Asshole

Worthless

Bitch

All the words, I never knew it would hurt this much, I mean the pain is unbearable, I never knew it will hurt this much, I always thought my first time would be amazing and romantic, not hard and wild, I really lost a lot of blood, I really need to cover myself, I won't stay naked all my life, my mind wondered to niall, is he looking for me? Does he even care about me? Would he come looking for me? Many questions occupied my mind.

The door opened, and in came a sexy boy, I repeat a sexy boy, he gasped when he saw me, and ran to my side, untied me and cleaned me up, then dressed me up. "I'm really sorry, for what the boss did, he's really sorry, he had to do it, to drive niall crazy, so he would come and save you, then he can have a proper fight with him." He gave me a sad smile "I'm Alex by the way" "he d-didn't have to r-r-rape me" my voice hoarse.

"I'm sorry" he looked down sadly "it's okey" I answered back with a small smile, "hey let's get you some food, I bet you're really hungry" he smiled at me.

Alex helped me walk to the kitchen downstairs because of the pain, in my-you know that part..

I entered the kitchen, and there stood the man that took away my innocents. I started shaking what if he does something else, he came to me, I was about to scream, when he placed his hands on my mouth, shutting me up, I started crying "hey please, I'm sorry, please don't hate me" I looked down does he really think I'll forgive him? He raped for fucks sake! But when I looked into his eyes it was..gleamy ? Is he about to cry? Haha no way..

"I'll do you anything but please forgive me!" He pleaded, he looks like a good person, I can't believe this person is a leader of a gang, I know he's full of tattoos, but he's cute, what the hell?!? I seriously need to go to a mental hospital, I'm talking about my kidnappers, " I-I'll forgive you" I told him with a small smile, he looked up at me with a smile and hugged me, and kept apologizing to me "my name is Leo" I smiled, I always loved this name.

After we had a lunch, we were watching television, cool right, my kidnappers are treating me as one of them, it's like nothing had happened, if only my life was normal, wow that's really a hard word to say, ever since I came to London, my world was a living hell  I'm scared of Leo and Alex, less now, I mean they are more friendly that Niall..

Niall, I even forgot about him, this is something stupid, he won't come looking for me, and I seriously don't care, I'm happy here, Alex and Leo are really great, Alex is hot and Leo is cute, what don't judge me, I seriously began to like them more and more, when I'm around them.

We were watching spongebob on the TV, I know silly right? But that's what Alex wanted, and he hid the remote so we won't change the channel, I'm with kids, not gang people. I fell asleep on Leonardo or Leo's chest.

----------------------------

I know long time no update, I don't have WiFi, here in my granny's house, there was a fire in our church, and the wire of the internet was burnt :/ I know idiotic, but what can I say.. Have fun with this chapter :)