Chapter 24

As the cold metal was placed to my temple, I started shaking, I can't believe, that my luck is always ruined by something like this, Niall noticed me from his car, signaling to all the boys, at the my window.

They started coming out from their cars, holding huge guns, that only it's sight could kill. The police's sirens, were getting loud, I started praying, that all of them would get arrested, but then I started regretting calling the police, I mean Niall came to get me, right ?

Because you're important to him.

My stupid subconscious talked, can't that thing shut up? Leo started taking me downstairs, and stood infront of the door, waiting for the boys, to enter, to find me held captive in his hands.

The door handle starting twisting, and I awaited  for the Prince Charming, that going to save me, from the dark knight, how ironic.

Of course since, the door was locked, Niall had to fucking knock it with force, that the door flied, and almost hit me and Leo, I don't mind Leo getting hurt after all he's an asshole.

Niall saw me, in his hands, my eyes puffy from crying, a gun to my temple, a hand covering my mouth muffling all my screams, a pretty scary sight after all.

"Long time no see bud" Leo smirked, "yeah" Niall growled, like an animal, which scared me, Niall was about to step forward, "take that step, and I'll blow her brain" I whimpered as he pushed the gun harshly to my temple, I starting sobbing again.

You should be strong, I thought to myself, Leo's hand started wandering my body, I stood froze in my place, "don't touch her" Niall growled again, with a swift movement, I turned around and kicked him hard, where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the ground in agony, I saw his gun that had fallen from his hand, grabbing it I aimed it at his head, I could see from the corner of my eyes, the boys staring at me in surprise, I don't blame them, I never knew I could hit hard.

"Put that gun down" an unfamiliar voice said, I looked at the source of it, to find a police officer, before I could even open my mouth, Niall and his boys, knocked out all the police officers, I stared in terror, no one to save me

"Time to go home, baby"

]*#^%+{+{#+*#*]]+~*#€{+]++]*}#^*{+]+[=]+#*<^{+]+{+#*#*

Lol finally an update, I even surprised myself, sorry,

Question time!

How old are you ? I'm 14 😂