Author's Note

Hello, you lovely people! I know this is a little late but I figured I might as well say hello seeing as you were awesome enough to get this far. (Also if you are reading this then real creds to you because I usually skip authors' notes.)

First things first - yes, this book is copyright under Wattpad terms. That means that there is a no tolerance policy for copying any of my work! So seeing as you were decent enough to read this note, please don't try to copy it. Thanks!

Second off, I want to thank you for being so supportive and patient with me and my really slow updates. I work at a pretty busy neuro lab so I might not be the most consistent with my updates.

Third, if you are a grammar nazi, then please, by all means, correct me! I really appreciate any feedback you can offer. Just be considerate that I am a human being...or am I?

Anyway, this book is not meant to be cliche by any means. If you are looking for a quick romance, I'm sorry, but this is  not the right book for you.

There are going to be twists and turns and you may or may not like the outcome, but I will say this - if you are looking for a main character who thinks independently even when with their significant other and a main character who is heavily involved with the build up of the plot, then you've come to the right place my friend!

- B. J. Bolivar