CHAPTER 12

"Hi Kong ...." greeted a beautiful lady approached Kongpop who was waiting for Knot to buy popcorn and mineral at the counter.

"Oo ... Prae .." Kongpop greeted back from Prae who is his cousin. Seeing Kongpop reply to the greeting of a beautiful woman makes Arthit splutter dislikes. Usually Kongpop indifferent to other women, why is he friendly? Is it possible that this woman is someone special for Kongpop. Think Arthit. Tew who saw the change in facial expression Arthit understood that Arthit was indirectly jealous.

"Want to watch the avenger too?" Prae asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, are you Prae?"

"Ehmm ... Kong you watch with whom?"

"Here with my future wife ..." Kong pulled Arthit forward. "His name is Arthit, we're giving dating lessons to Tew." Kongpop said while pointing Tew.

"Who's your future wife huh!" Arthit stepped on the foot of Kongpop as he pulled Tew away from there. Although a bit rude, but what does Arthit care. Yet he's upset with the beautiful woman.

"Hahahah... he is your type Kong." Joke Prae.

"Yes ..."

Kongpop still continues to chat with Prae until Prae boyfriend comes up to them.

***

Preparation is okay, drinks have been bought, popcorn is on hand, sitting on the most left end, the room is dark and show will begin 😁😁✌✌.

"Arthit ..." Kongpop called Arthit and was heard by Knot until he opened his eyes wide to imitate what Kongpop did.

Arthit paused while chewing popcorn, he still upset to Kongpop. Either because Kongpop call him a future wife or because Kongpop talks with that beautiful woman.

"Arthit ....." Call Kongpop once again very spoiled.

Arthit is still focused on watching movies. Mr. Stark again appears there.

Kongpop put his lips close to Arthit ear and called him again.

"Arthit ..."

"KONGG !!" Arthit unconsciously shouted until the person in front of him told him to be quiet because he was disturbed. Arthit who is in direct spotlight apologizes.

"What..." whispered Arthit annoyed, Kongpop disturb him watching the movie.

"Kong .. want to popcorn ..." pleaded Kongpop. Arthit rolled his eyeballs in dismay at the request of Kongpop. Why ask? You can take it by yourself. Think Arthit.

"This ..." said Arthit pushing a popcorn bucket into Kongpop but Kongpop just stared at him.

"You said you wanted popcorn ... this ..." Arthit said.

"Want to be fed ...." pleaded Kongpop spoiled. If not in cinema, Arthit wilk kick Kongpop up to the seventh heaven. Arthit grudgingly took a popcorn and handed it to Kongpop mouth, but what happened, Kongpop licked Arthit finger and put Arthit finger into his mouth and sucked it like a lollipop.

Do I also have to do that? - Knot thought confused.

There's no harm in trying, Knot took a popcorn and directed it to Tew mouth but he did not think, Tew even took it politely and eat it.

Deg. Deg. Deg. The Knot Heart rings quickly. Not like this one imagined by Knot 😑😑.

After the event sucking fingers Arthit, Kongpop instead smile foolishly towards Arthit.

"Tew .. exchange seat .." whispered Arthit looked back. Very uncomfortable near Kongpop. How dare Kongpop take the opportunity in a dark spot.

"Do not want to ..." Reject Tew. Actually Tew is more cool to watch them than the avenger movie that is being aired it. More interesting to him.

Kongpop hands began to act again, he stroked the thigh Arthit is on his left.

"Kong ... stopp ..." pleaded Arthit. Really he was very disturbed.

"Why ?" Kongpop asked casually.

"I'm watching."

"I'm watching too."

"Look your eyes to the movie, not to me." Arthit said irritably. From the beginning of the movie screening until it has been running for 30 minutes, Kongpop just looked at him endlessly. From top to bottom then from bottom to top, so on.

"I watch you Arthit ... muachh .." Kongpop wore his lips as if kissed lightly then put his head to the shoulders of Arthit.

"KONG ... PLAKK .." Arthit hit hard the forehead of Kongpop to leave the love mark of a red-colored palm contrasted with the brown Kongpop skin.

"Please be silent ..." scold one of the audience in front of Arthit. Arthit said sorry for a second time.

What should be like that too? Knot thinks hesitate, it hurts if get hit like that.

"Err .. Tew .." called Knot.

"Yes P .." Tew turned to face Knot.

"Er ... not so." Knot said shyly and scratched his naked neck.

Not long ago.

"I want to go to the toilet ... step aside .." pleaded Arthit, he must get away from this place. Or he became a soft prey for the hungry lion.

"Good ... let's go to the toilet together." Said Kongpop happy.

"I want to be alone."

"Kong wants to be with Arthit and then we can do anything together."

"What do you mean to do anything together?" Arthit asked suspiciously.

"Of course do something fun." Kongpop said with a grin hiding the intent of his heart.

"Suspicious ... do not want ..."

"Then we'll do it here." Kongpop said while holding both hands Arthit.

"Yo... you ... what do you want?" Arthit question, now he becomes nervous. Ohh God keep this guy away from me - Arthit pray.

"Make love with you."

"KONGPOP !!!!" Arhit shouted angrily.

All eyes of the audience are now heading to Arthit and Kongpop.

"YOU OUT !!!"

And.

They were expelled from the cinema.

What do you think dating lessons from Kongpop are useful for Knot ??