CHAPTER 14

A sweet young man, but fiercely typing mercilessly on his cellphone screen, brought the object closer to his ear when the dial tone rang.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Asked the sweet young man without further ado after hearing the word 'hello' from the other side.

".............."

"GO HOME NOW OR I WILL LOCK THE DOOR." The young man snapped fiercely to close his call without waiting for an answer from the other side.

30 mins later.

"Arthit ..." Kongpop said timidly because today he came home late at night due to Aim who kept him working until late.

"OO ... still dare to go home." Arthit said sarcastically, Arthit should have been asleep from before but Kongpop sent a message that he was home at 9pm so he had to wait for Kongpop, but it turned out that at 11pm Kongpop still hadn't returned.

"Sorry na ... Aim held me ..." Kongpop said in a spoiled tone.

"You know tomorrow I have to work in the morning." Arthit who was still upset about having to wait for Kongpop and give up his sleep.

"I work in the morning too." Kongpop muttered a small voice but still heard by Arthit.

"What are you saying ?" Arthit asked fiercely.

"No, really. Kong is wrong. Sorry, na ... Arthit ..." Kongpop said, shaking Arthit hand like a child who persuaded his angry mother.

"Sleep in your house ..." pleaded Arthit.

"Do not want..."

"This is my house ... and you have been riding for 3 months. Your mother wants you to stay with her." Arthit said deliberately giving reasons for Kongpop to go home.

"I'm not riding, I'm paying rent remember." However, Kongpop wants to be with Arthit.

"I know ... I can pay my own rent."

"But I can't Arthit ..."

"Why? Is there something in your house?" Arthit asked curiously. Arthit remembered at Kongpop house there was only Mrs. Suthiluck and Aim. Sameera only comes every morning, so there should be no problem.

"In fact there is nothing in the house so I don't want to go home." Kongpop said stubbornly.

"Go home and create something." Said Arthit gave the idea.

"That's right. You're smart Arthit." Kongpop said happily and embraced Arthit.

***

Saturday.

Kongpop was tidying his belongings into a suitcase, Kongpop initially only carried 3 suitcases but now there are 10 suitcases around Kongpop.

"Kong, what do you want?" Arthit asked, just waking up in confusion.

"Want to move." Kongpop said casually. Arthit should have been happy but why suddenly he felt unwilling. Arthit tried to be indifferent, he left taking a towel and went to the bathroom.

Arthit deliberately lingered in the bathroom so he didn't want Kongpop to know that he was sad about fact Kongpop left. 30 minutes Arthit spends his time bathing, 5 times longer than usual.

"Kong ..." Arthit asked, confused after coming out of the bathroom and seeing what Kongpop was packing.

"Ehmm ..." Kongpop answered without turning and still busy with his business.

"You took the wrong clothes ." Said Arthit showing Kongpop clothes that were put in his suitcase.

"I'm not wrong." Answer Kongpop this time with a smile.

"That's my shirt ..."

"I know..."

"Why did you put my shirt in the suitcase and also ..." Arthit looked around his room. "Where is my robot collection?" Arthit said surprised, his heart sank when he saw the robot collection was not in his usual place.

"Ooo ... it's in a green suitcase ..."

"What do you mean by this? Where do you want to carry all my things?"

"To my house."

"Whattt ?? Why ??"

Kongpop had not had time to answer Arthit question, the moving service officer had come and transported everything that Kongpop had appointed. Arthit tried to hold his belongings so that was not taken but Arthit was detained by Kongpop until he finally unwillingly saw the items below go one by one.

"Let go ... give me back my stuff ..." Arthit protest was forcibly pulled by Kongpop to his car.

"Bring everything here." Kongpop order the moving service officer. Kongpop tied Arthit hand and accelerated his car quickly.

"This is kidnapping." Arthit said furiously.

"Then ?" Challenge Kongpop.

"I'll report it to the police." Threaten Arthit.

"Please, I'll also report you." Kongpop threatens to return.

"What? I'm not wrong." Arthit said not afraid.

"You're wrong, Very wrong."

"What did I do wrong ?" said Arthit really did not understand.

"Do you really not know?"

"I don't know, so tell me ..."

"Are you not clear enough with all this?"

"What do you mean ?"

"You made me fall in love with you, and it's your biggest mistake. You made me crazy until I lost control and also ...

I want to do something to you ... "