drabbles

none of these are linked with each other unless i say they are.

1.) sally's face

A red and pink mess of scars, sores, and clumps of skin with one bright blue eye, the only beautiful thing in the ugly, horrific scene.

This was Sally's face.

He ran his olive-colored fingertips across the rough, crinkled surface. His face, or what was left of it, would burn and sting if not treated with proper care. It was a daily routine for the boy to spread about three different creams onto his face, bandaging any open sores and treating any rashes.

The face was horrid and hideous. The only person that found any beauty in it was Larry.

And, as ugly as it was, the highlight of Larry's day was getting to see it.

2.) drums

Larry's new drum set was probably the second best thing his mother had ever gotten him for his birthday. The first being his huge amp set, which Lisa definitely regrets buying him. She'll regret this gift too, considering he only wants to practice at one in the morning.

He was absolutely terrible at it, due to the fact that the only instrument he'd ever played was the triangle in the 5th grade school band. Sal, however had a little bit of experience with the instrument, though his main focus was guitar.

A disgusted look spread on Sally's face beneath his mask as Larry attempted to play... something unrecognizable on his drums.

"... how was I?" Larry asked, out of breath.

"Woah, you suck" Sally chuckled.

"Fuck you, I'm trying my best," Larry pouted. "...my wrist hurts."

"You're hitting them way too hard," Sally explained, getting closer and taking the drumsticks from Larry. He gently tapped the surface of the drum with the wooden stick. "here's how you want to start off."

Larry scrunched his nose. "That's boring. I wanna beat the shit out of it."

Sally grumbled. "I wanna beat the shit out of you right now."

Sal watched in agony as Larry "beat the shit out of" his drums.

3.) roomies

Being roommates with your best friend when you're older is a promise that almost all best friends make in their adolescence, but rarely ever end up keeping.

Larry Johnson and Sal Fisher would be the rare duo that actually kept that promise. Now of course it sounds like so much fun to get to see your best friend all day and every day, but Sally never really noticed exactly how lazy and useless Larry could be.

It seemed like the same damn things every day Sal had to say to him.

"Larry, I asked you to do the dishes."

"Larry, you're late for work. Oh wait, you don't have a job."

"Larry get a job"

"Larry, my prosthetic doesn't go in the dishwasher."

"Larry, I thought I told you to feed Gizmo."

"Larry why are there curtains in the oven"

How did Lisa put up with it for so long?

4) partners in slime

Ashley didn't know whether she was supposed to laugh at them or help them then go laugh discreetly.