[ R o b ].

Hey guys! I love you, have a great day! Peace. Love. And positivity! 💖💝💞💗❤️💘

About a few weeks or two has passed since Jahseh's warm welcoming to the neighborhood, you could remember as if it were just yesterday only a few pictures hung on your wall. Now, there were about a few dozens.

You:
Okay I'll meet you in a few weeks between lilies bakery and saint chairs crafts, don't be late

+1(808) 696-6780:
Mhmm, bet

Your placed your second phone in a box, than slid it under your desk. You walked towards the mirror and checked your reflection out with a smile. You checked your bag and made sure your Polaroid was in there, which it was.

"(Y/n)! Your brother waiting in the kitchen, come out so you can eat!"

Called your mother. You obliged and slung your bag over your your shoulder and clipped the strap from the front.

"Keley! Keley!"

You ran to the kitchen with your camera in hand, planning to snag a picture of your brother in the early morning.

When you slid into the kitchen you were surprised to see everyone with some sort of item in their hands, blocking their face. You laughed and put your Polaroid down, they all looked over their item and breathed out relived.

Even Jahseh.

"(Y/n) I been here for three weeks, we all know when you gonna take a picture or not"

Said Jahseh, grabbing a bacon from your breakfast plate. You reluctantly threw your Polaroid in your bag and stomped your feet over to Jahseh like a child, you ripped the juicy bacon out from his hands and into your mouth. When he grabbed another one from your plate you did the same to that also.

"Come on just give me a piece? I'm finna tell yo momma you ain't sharing"

He said with a whine. You scoffed and crossed your arms.

"You really wouldn't—"

"Momma!"

Yes, Jahseh did call your momma, momma. It just felt comfortable that way.

Your mom came from out the kitchen to the parlor with a small pan and a spatula in hand.

"Jahseh, stop it. Come get out my house if you gonna act that way"

You forced yourself to choke down the bacon and crumbled eggs on your plate, you shoved the framing three priced to Jahseh. In which he shared with Trunks, Isaiah denied because he just 'don't have an appetite'

Afterwards you walked to the sink and started to wash your hands and scrub off the oily and salty substance on your hand. You grabbed a napkin on the side of you and wiped your hands dry.

"Momma I told you I ain't gettin skinnie—"

"Quit talking Stokeley, I know you are! You better eat some more if you want to leave the house!"