[ A v e r a g e D a y ].

Hey guys! I hope you're all having a wonderful day or night— or whatever it is currently at where you are! Love you and stay safe! 💞💓💕💖💘❤️

It was about three days passing since the run in with Jaylen, and everything was about an inch from being normal. Your big brother seemed more on his toes, and so was the rest of the guys. You were never left alone, if you wanted to use the bathroom in the middle of class you had to text Isaiah or Jahseh to walk you there and wait for you.

When you walked home there was no more goofing off and laughter, instead you all rushed and got home the quicker and more boring way.

As you could tell you didn't like it that must— you didn't even like the fact that Rob posed a threat to your brother them! It was just killing off the good times you could be having and used to have with your big brother.

But, aside from all of that the setting which took place now was currently in the streets again. Walking home from a long day of school.

"Come on (y/n), walk faster"

Jahseh said, huddled behind you. You just slacked your feet and groaned annoyed, with your back slumped and your posture lazily made, you glanced back at Jahseh with tired eyes.

"We have practically been running for hours Jahseh, let me walk for a second and rest would ya?—"

Stokeley protectively stood in front of you and stopped for a second in the middle of the sidewalk. He outstretched his hand, stopping Trunks or Isaiah  from waking ahead.

"Shh.... you hear that?"

Isaiah and Trunks both looked at each other before running into the front yard of some random house. Jahseh pulled you below him and hovered above you as Stokeley covered you also. They all rammed beside the gate of the house and rolled under the bushes.

The screeching scream of tires drifting from down the block echoed through all of your ears. You duck down and covered them. Jahseh and Stokeley both  did the same for their own and ducked their heads into your back.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang!

The car slowly passed by and shot multiple bullets towards their direction aimlessly. You squeezed your hands and shook under the Intimidating and obviously frightening situation.

When they burned out their tires and left the block, you all slowly and cautiously brought your heads up and looked around.

Jahseh still held you behind him and looked around at the damage done. Stokeley and Isaiah both looked over at the holes in the patio and glass— just the damage done to the house, and froze.

Trunks came out also, stepping forward from behind you and Jahseh. You just stood their silently, finding no words to say.

Your big brother picked up one of the discharge pieces from the gun and gripped hardly on it, glaring at the small metallic piece.

"This the last straw...... he wanna pull up on me with my sister, disrespecting and disregarding her safety and life?..... no, this is it"

Isaiah placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm down his friend. Stokeley just snapped and jumped when Isaiah did so.

"So man! You don't understand, this is my baby sister he tried to go after with me! That's a damn petty ass move!"

He yelled, you flinched. Never had you seen your big brother so upset about anything before, he was the type of person that was merciful to others— but not when it came to you.

"Let's be rational Stok, don't do something you'll regret in—"

"No! I've done had it with that nigga! As long as he playing dirty, it wouldn't be bad if we played a little filthier....."

"Stok I don—"

Jahseh stood forward and stopped the Puerto Rican from saying anymore.

"No, when he came after (y/n) he made it clear it was business. If he want things to go this way than I'm sad to say we have no choice but to return the favor—"

"Jahseh, it was just a drive by....... it's just a average day in the hood, besides we don't fully know that it was—"

"No"

The Onfroy snapped his head back to you, pure hurt in his eyes.

"No, average day in the hood my ass. Besides I know for a fact hat it was that nigga, he the only pussy I know who play cheap like that"