[ text me ].

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz.

Buzz.

Your phone buzzed on your nightstand, moving side to side besides your bed. The light flashed in your dark room, covering over your dim walls, across to the room, to your sleeping eyes.

Trash-seh 😡🗑:
You up?

2:40 pm

Trash-seh 😡🗑:
I'm gonna guess you ain't....

Trash-seh 😡🗑:
That's cool, it's fine

Trash-seh 😡🗑:
If you ain't....

You rolled over from your backside to your phone from the light flashing all over the place. You grabbed your phone and read the banner notifications revived from Jahseh.

Like the awesome new name you put him under? Well, I really do. After your sudden fight with him a few hours ago, you didn't speak to him— didn't want to didn't need to— what he said and assumed were uncalled for and to be honest you really didn't need it.

You rolled over to your phone to see your phone bombarded with texts from Jahseh, you skimmed through it and than sighed— than groaned in annoyance, you hated how big of a soft spot you had for the Onfroy.

You:
Bro, it's literally 2 in the morning. Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow

You:
Good night

You changed the name under Jahseh, considering the circumstances that you spoke to him after the hours passed. But he was still in the dog house, only Jahseh, period.

Jahseh:
Yo, I know you ain't probably gonna read this rn but in the morning I hope and know you would see this

Jahseh:
I'm so sorry for the things I've said to you at the house, I really didn't mean it, I swear I could've felt some evil shit going on in the room to make me say that. To be honest I think it was Stok— please don't take that wrong, I love your brother but he just added more fuel to the fire even after he saw us getting in it. I really didn't mean it and the things I've said were uncalled for and I regret saying it, please please I will BEG on my knees for you to forgive me. I love you too much for you to hate me, even for a little bit. I need to know that you're okay, that we're okay, because (y/n) you're the best things that has ever happened to me. I don't wanna loose you. So if you can accept my apology, I'm not telling you to totally forgive me (that's still an option) but you can if you want. Just please don't be mad at me....

You blinked your eyes than rubbed them from the Stinging sensation of tears threatening to leave your eyes. Jahseh was a great finesses when it came to you and words. You clenched your phone in your hand and bit your bottom lip. Damn that Jahseh. Damn that beautiful and charismatic man. Damn that wing ridden angel....

You:
I  hate you so much

You:
You're lucky I love you because if I didn't we wouldn't be talking for days, months even

You:
But as  much as I hate to admit I have
A soft spot for you Jah....

Jahseh:
Really?

You:
Of course Jah, I love you

You:
Now go to sleep loser,
You'd need it

Jahseh:
Of course, anything for you

Jahseh:
I love you (y/n) Ghoulbourne

You:
I love you Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy

Jahseh:
Good night

You shut your phone off and turned to your side with your eyes closed, a smile curled at the end of your lips. You could finally go to sleep without the aching thought and knowledge of being upset at Jahseh. That burden quickly lifted from off your shoulders.

"Jahseh, huh?"

You jumped up and sat up on your bed, at your doorframe a shadow appeared from the hallway. You couldn't make out their face or who it was, but you know it wasn't good.

"We need to talk"