Kura Boseki

If you ever see a bold text that is me, author's notes... actually just call me Affendad~Kun. Also please know that I am a girl who is writing this. Please enjoy the following story and please don't mind the bad grammar and punctuations that I might miss.

Hi. This is me, Kura and this is the diary that I wrote when I was little I just made a brief summary of what I wrote so enjoy. If you see slanted words like this I wrote this from the future when I am at the orphanage. 

________________________________________________________________________________

February 1st, XX12

My name is Kura Boseki, my parents, unfortunately, came to their death. They were very wealthy indeed, though the money has not been given to me even though it was in their will. Instead, they gave it to the charity. So I got a bit mad, so mad that I wanted to kill the person who gave the money to the charity. That is because I needed that money, don't you, the future person who is reading this? 

Sure does ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Today I visited my parents grave with my guardian, Miss June. I glared at her because she wasn't wearing a good suit for this type of occasion. She was wearing a bright pink and yellow fluffy tutu with a white top, but I just ignored it. Staring at my parents grave makes me think about their death.

As soon as I came back to my house that I lived in with my guardian, I dropped my dirty bag, walked straight to my desk and looked at myself in the mirror which is cracked. My stomach started to grumble, I lightly touched my belly button.

"Dinner is ready, hun!" That's what my mom would say while my dad would be tickling me. My two real parents were very cheerful. They would always try to cheer me up. But it never worked, I was trying to let out actual emotions, but I couldn't help but stare and keep a poker face. 

10:30 PM, Day ended.