The Trigger Of Twins

If you ever see a bold text that is me, author's notes... actually just call me Affendad~Kun. Also please know that I am a girl who is writing this. Please enjoy the following story and please don't mind the bad grammar and punctuations that I might miss. (Notice there will be some difference in the language that had been used in this chapter)

(A/N)~

Please know that for now on I'll be making these stories to be the full story, not a plain old diary. Though it would still be the first person.

That trigger.. it has to be something, I'll try to investigate tomorrow, eh? As I slowly opened the door a little wider nothing happened besides a thrash of wind flying into the following room. Walking inside I met a dusty lamp, a crappy bed, and a wardrobe. As I laid down on the bed which has no blankets to cover me, I yawned quietly and went to sleep.

In Kura's dream.. (Please know that this may be confusing)

"Ahahahaha.. ha.. hahaha...!" Kura Boseki said holding a knife, blood all over her. Before the police came Kura ran away and found herself a wonderland. There was the same shady dude she saw at the alleyway.

The dream turned into pitch black, and then the midnight moon came up. "Hey... Hey..? Hey!" Said a guy with black straight hair standing with a person who looks exactly like him. Kura opened her eyes a little wider and found herself underneath a cherry blossom tree inside a white dress, she felt dead, but at the same time, the answer has been given to her.

'Death' was the answer.

I woke up from the dream in a snap, that felt fast. I looked at the time on the phone. It's 7:00, great...

People must be walking outside because I could hear talking and footsteps. I walked outside too, so I could gather some snacks for breakfast and snack break. Wait, I don't know where the cafeteria is.. I still don't bother to ask, these people here looks very plain, unlike movies. No uniforms too, weird.

"Hey, look at her! She's so creepy! Stay 5 feet away before she'll kill you!" A guy said chuckling looking at me, I glared at him with a straight face, "Eh..E-ew! She's staring at me, run!" All the kids started to scatter away, the hallways are empty now.

Hm, what a pity. I wanted to make some friends, but I guess not.

I grinned, walking towards the cafeteria. I overheard the other girls talking about it, so I followed their pathway.

Inside the cafeteria, there were many people mumbling. They looked over at me once and then talked to the person next to them, repeatedly. Do you know how this feels? This feels like I was being mistreated. Is there something different from me from the others? Is it my hair, my face? What is it then, what's wrong with them? I bet it's because I am new, and I got in for free. This orphanage costs a lot of money... a lot.

Everyone looked wealthy, but not at the same time. I guess they think I am the only commoner in this orphanage? Well, I am not. Get it, people?

As I walked towards the end of the line to get a treat, I saw these two guys. They were holding hands with a straight face, waiting patiently in line. Those two kids have the same hair, same eyes, same mouth, similar body shape and same skin tone. Could they possibly be twins?

This trigger, could that trigger be an illusion to where I meet disruptive people and meet twins?

"Hello," They said together to me with a straight face, "You look new." I nodded walking to grab a lunch tray. They followed me while I grab breakfast and walked towards an empty table that perfectly fits for three people. The guy with a black vest waved his hand at my blank face staring out the window and looked back at his twin.