|Chp. 26: Terms of This New Ordeal and Place|

Erick continued cooking our food while we waited for the bears to wake up. "So what is it you two want to talk about?" Erick asked turning to look at Quinn then glancing at me. Quinn looked at me before giving me a reassuring smile.

"I've been thinking about your offer, if all four of you can tell me about this place, and what good this is going to give Silver and I. We'll tell your our answer to your offer afterwards." Quinn said. And he said it with confidence so Erick knew he wasn't messing around.

"Oh, ok. Yeah we can tell you all about it when everyone was awake. We'll begin talking. There is a lot to talk about." Erick said with a large smile. "I thought it would take a bit longer but looks like it didn't ." Erick said with a smile on his face.

"Don't get all cocky we haven't made our decision yet." I said and Erick looked over at me. "I'm sure you'll make the right decision." Erick said with a smile as Hiro came out. His gaze shifted around and landed on the moose being roasted over the fire.

Not long after Hiro came out his bear Izuki came out as Lupa trotted back over bits of snow on her coat. Erick took the pieces of the moose off as Raegan and Ruby came out followed by Casey and Jewel. Ruby smiled a bit at the snow before following Raegan.

She wore a dress like usual, lined with fur along with a fur cloak. Like usual she stuck close to Raegan as Erick began dishing out everyone their food. I watched as bowls were made for the animals which included some of the things that Hiro had picked.

In the bears bowl was the roasted moose and some berries. In Lupa's bowl was just the meat. Erick set it down in front of her and she narrowed her gaze on him but ate from it. Although once she was done, Lupa snatched the bone and came to my side to chew on it.

After the our spirit animals were fed we were all given our food. Like usual the moose was good as we all ate. Quinn rearranged himself to next to me as we only sat next to Erick on each side to make a point. And now the point had been made.

Hiro finished first and went and gave the horses some of the feed that was left, gave them all some water, and then some of the greens. Erick got us all some of the boiled water before taking a seat once more at the front with a bit of a smile.

"Hiro, Raegan, Ruby." Erick said and all three of them looked up. "Is something wrong?" Raegan asked. "No nothing is wrong. If anything it is great." Erick said with a smile on his face. Quinn and I shared this knowing look. As if we were communicating through looks.

"Quinn is ready to make his decision." Erick announced as if he had announced his firstborn son. "Really?" Raegan asked and Erick nodded. "So, Quinn what's your decision, you coming with us?" Raegan asked staring down Quinn. Quinn didn't shift at all, he met his gaze confusing Raegan a bit.

Quinn was using a wolf tactic. "Quinn wants to know what our place is like. He wants to know what he will be signing himself up for. So I think we should all tell him about the place." Erick announced and Raegan smiled. His eyes drifted between Quinn and I making Lupa's hackles go on end.

"I can say some things first." Raegan offered and I watched him. "Go on." Erick said. "Here where you'll be going, you don't have to hunt as much. Sure we hunt, but we also raise animals to kill, and have some free rang birds to hunt and collect eggs from." Raegan said.

"What kind of birds?" Quinn asked. Erick answered, "Pheasant, quail and we do have wild turkeys along with captive turkey." Quinn nodded at that as his thoughts ran over that idea. Thinking on what would be best for the two of us as of right now.

"And we raise chickens, some for meat, some for eggs, and we have a few pets for the kids." Erick said. "Kids?" Quinn asked. "Yes we have a few mated pairs and mothers there with kids as it was safe. Some of them have pet chickens. To teach them compassion and care." Erick said and Quinn nodded.