pt8

Harry's POV

I woke up to a redhead girl staring at me. I looked around and tried to remember what happened. My eyes start to droop because I was tired. I feel a kiss on my forehead, "Hey harry, can you hear me?" Ginny says. I open my eyes and look up at her. I felt too weak to talk so I slowly nodded. She just stares at me, tears running down her face. I put my hand on her cheek and wipe away her tears. She smiles down at me. "I was so worried about you, I'm so sorry Harry this is all my fault-" she starts. "No, it's not don't be sorry. This is because of me. I'm the one who should be apologizing. Ginny, I'm so so so sorry, for everything." I say. "Shhh harry it's okay" she whispers while kissing my forehead.

Ginny's POV

Harry was getting released from the hospital today, and I was so nervous. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he runs off to be with Cho. So many thoughts run through my head as I see him wake up. "Hey Gin, you okay?" He asks worried. "Yeah... why?" I answer. He looks at me, "are you sure? Because you look awful." He says to me. "Thanks Harry, cause all girls love to hear they look like death." I roll my eyes. "Hey it's okay I think you look beautiful no matter what" he reassures me. My eyes start to water as I brush his hair behind his ear. "What's wrong?" He breaks the silence. "
Nothing I-I uh..." I stop. "Gin what's wrong?" He asks again. "Umm harry?" He nods. "When we get home.. are things gonna be different between us?" I say and look at the ground hoping for a good answer. "Well do you want them to be?" He says. "No" I say. "Okay then" he smiles and pulls me into a passionate kiss.