Chapter 14

Exo's house, y/b/n pov

Sehun : y/b/n, Wait downstairs. I'll see if the other's have any news.

Y/b/n looks around the living room of exo's house. He throws the missing board on the ground. He spots a coat rack. He walks to it and begins to do Martial arts.

?? : we're here!

He frozes.

Y/b/n : who is that?

After a couple of seconds he continues to do Martial arts, until one of the handles goes down. After him open a door. He walks into the hole.

Y/b/n : Noona!

Y/n : y/b/n!

Your house

You're sitting in the living room with a blanket around you.

Y/n : I didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident.

Y/m/n : you haven't learned your lesson. You should be punished.

She begins to hit you.

Y/n : mama Park. Do you know how cold and scared I was? Chanyeol asked if you've abandoned me. How can you not even look when your daughter goes missing? It was so embarrassing.

Y/m/n : abandon? What are you, a ship? Don't you try to put this on me.

Y/b/n sticks out his tongue at you. You kick him.

Y/n : why didn't you look for me?

Y/m/n : shut up!

Exo's house, chanyeol's room

Chanyeol is wrapped in a blanket. They are all sitting on his bed.

Baekhyun : you somehow got stuck inside that wall.

Sehun : Incheon Gal happened to come in.

D.O. : and that's why you spent the night together?

All : it makes no sense!

Chanyeol : what if it doesn't? What do you want from me? If you guys found me sooner this wouldn't have happened. I thought I was going to die in there!

Baekhyun : we thought you were in your room. We were trying to be considerate. You've been touchy these day.

Sehun : that's right. We were really worried.

Baekhyun : yeah.

Sehun and Baekhyun pull Chanyeol in a hug.

Sehun : Chanyeol.

Chanyeol : come on... alright. Stop it.

D.O. : I'm glad you're okay.

After he said that he walks out of the room. The others all stare at him.

Your POV, your room

Your sitting at your desk looking at the picture of you, Chanyeol and y/b/n.

Y/n : I guess it's possible. Chan becoming Exo and appearing in front of me after 16 years? It's totally possible. He changed so much. He was this small but grew this big. And he got so handsome. so it's okay to not recognize him. It's not okay. Chan was a really good friend. How could I not recognize him? I'm a fool. A stupid fool. What am I to do? What should I tell Chan.

Chanyeol : why do you have this? Grandpa gave this to you?

Y/n : but why did he take the necklace his grandpa gave me?