* 6 *

The night was sleepless for both Kartik and Naira....

They looked so good together....Nandini's words echoing in Kartik's mind.

Watching them so close at the park.... Then at Singhania's house and then at the engagement was making Kartik mad. He feels as if thousands of knife are stabbed in his heart.

Is she really doing this to make me jealous or she enjoys Kabir's company....?

May be that's why she is giving me divorce. She do not want me in her life because she has Kabir.

Kartik take out an Alcohol bottle but Naira's words echo in his mind. YOU WILL STOP DRINKING.... He throw the bottle.

I have to talk to her....

Other side

How can he think that I m trying to make her jealous...  Why would I do something to attract him towards me.... If I wanna do this then why would I give him the divorce papers.

I will never talk to him.....

Next morning....

Nandini and Naitik asked about Naira's leg.

Its fine... Naira lied

I told you that it will hurt you if you dance.... But you never listen to anyone.... Stubborn girl... Kabir said

Kabir stop your lecture... Doctor give me injection and yah he has given this cream to apply and massage... Naira defends

OK... You drink your coffee... I will massage... Said Kabir

You? Naira asked

Hmm... I will... Kabir said and apply the cream on Naira's leg and start massaging.

Kartik , Manish , Surekha ,luv- kush and Dadi entered Singhania house and Rukmani and other ladies welcomed them.

Naitik and Nandini came downstairs .... And greets Goenkas

Where is bhabi? Luv - Kush asked from Naksh.

She is in her room....Naksh replied.

Call her... We want to meet her... Said luv-kush