10

I ACTUALLY ENDED THIS STORY BUT THEN I DECIDED NOT TO END IT SO SOON... THAT'S WHY I DELETED THAT PART AND WRITE THIS .... THAT'S WHY I GOT TOO LATE TO POST IT.... SORRY!

I

n all functions ...Naira keep hurting Kartik by getting close to Kabir.... She do not miss a single chance to make him jealous.

Kartik was broken.... So were the Goenkas....

At the wedding night

Anmol- Mansi , Naira -Kabir was sitting in the mandap.

Panditji :- phero k liye khade ho jayiye....

Kartik came there drunk and hold Naira's hand.

Naira...You are just mine... Got it! ..Kartik shouted

Ahh...it hurts...leave me...please.... Naira said

All try to interfere... But kartik threaten to cut his nerve if she get married to anyone else.

All get stunned.

Stop it Kartik...! Said Naira

Kartik... Swarna shouted with concern.

Dadi asked Naira to come with me to our house...else I will kill myself ....said Kartik holding knife close to her wrist...

Goenkas shouted on Kartik... But he do not listen ...

Aaj agar ghr wapas jayenge to dono jayenge wrna ek b nahi.... Said Kartik.

He was about to cut her nerve .... When Naira agrees to his condition.

All were stunned

Naitik... Manish and Kabir Smiles

Flash Back

Manish ji ...he is Kabir.... I have called him to help us in reuniting Kaira....

The entire wedding drama was a plan..... Nothing else.... Kabir also wants to reunite Kaira....

But is the reunion so easy....? No ,not at all....

Naira thinks:- Kartik tumne aaj phir mjhe khilona samjha.... Tumhe kya lagta hai k tum mjhe paaloge.... Nahi...bilkul nhi.... Mai tumhare sath chal to rhi hu... Pr tumhari kabhi nhi hongi dobara....kabhi nahi.... You gave me a lot of tears.....I can't forgive you....I can't....