*14*

Naira was broken.

She was unable to understand why everyone wants her to live as per their wish.

She locks the door and took the knife to cut her wrist.

Kartik asked her to open the door. But she didn't respond. He ask her if she is fine.
But again no response

He breaks the door  and saw her in pool of blood.

Naira....he shouted

After few hours.

Naira's PoV

I was coming back in my senses....I opened my eyes and found myself somewhere...it's not my room. The past incidents.... Our intimacy....keerti Di... My suicide attempt echoed in my mind.

Beside this the beeping sound of the machine was disturbing me.... It's hospital... I m in hospital.

Naira.... Badi dadi call my name and hugs me...

Why you do that...? She asked.

I looked at Papa who was crying yet angery .

Kartik was standing at the corner ...his eyes were on me.

As soon as I looked at him he leaves

The next day I get discharge and I was back in the Goenka Villa.

Everyone was taking care of me but I m not interested in anyone's care. They all are my culprit.

I was sitting in our room . He came and ask me to drink the juice but I ignored.

Naira I m talking to you....he said

I start leaving the room when he hold my hand and pinned me to the wall .

What's your problem.... Ab konsi galti ki Maine....? Tell me ...he shouted.

Don't shout at me....I said.

Else what you will do.... Suicide? His question includes sarcasm.

Naira you know what there is a limit ... A limit of everything...but in your carlse there is no limit of attitude...ego and stubbornness. He said.

I admit I do a mistake....I hurt you my family hurt you but can't you forgive us.

We misunderstood you... N we are repenting it. He said

Aisa to bhi k tumne kabhi kisi Ko galat nhi smjha... If you remember you misunderstood your mom's and left your house and when u return you show you tantrums..... When you understands her...she forgives you....so easily. She didn't ignored you or try to commit suicide. People says you are like her but let me tell you the truth.... NO YPU ARE NOT. ....he said

Maine apna bhai khoya tha us wqt Mai kya krta bolo....? Maa ne apna beta khoya.... Dard nhi hoga unhe....bolo? He asked

Sirf tumhari maa ne apna bachha nhi khoya Kartik.... Maine b khoya hai apna bachha....she said

He get stunned.

Uddin jb Mai Giri thi jab mjhe per me chot lagi tb Mai pregnant thi... Aur us accident k kaaran mene apna vo bachha kho Dia jo is duniya me aaya b nhi tha.... She said.

Other side

Naksh is not talking to keerti as he thinks she is responsible for Naira's suicide attempt.