Chapter 1

Quirk: weather manipulation
You can basically control anything to do with the weather, quirk is tied to your emotions the more you feel the stronger your power is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going to a new place is scary for a five year old.
You held your mothers hand tightly as the two of you followed your father.

"Mommy? Are the people nice?"

"Well honey, the couple have a son about your age and I know his mother she is a very nice lady."

"Hmm." You kept walking beside her.

You stopped outside of a Japanese style home. It looked so big.

"Wow." You stares in awe. You were excited to go in to say the least. 

When you made it inside. You were greeted by a women with Long white hair.

As the adults seem to talk about things you didn't understand  you were lead to a room.

"Okay sweetie your going to play with shouto  okay."

You hid behind your mom only to poke your head out from behind her when you both were in the room.

When you did you saw a boy with half white and half red hair. He was sitting there coloring.

"Okay." Your mom pulled you in front of her and pushed you toward him. "Go say hi and stay here till me and daddy are done." She closed the door leaving you there alone with the boy.

You stood nervously and then made your way toward him.  You went and sat next to him. You awkwardly tapped his shoulder.

"Ummm...hi."

He looked up meeting your eyes with his.

"Hi."

"What are you coloring? Can I see?"

"Yeah. It's a picture of me and my mommy."

"Oh...your mom is very pretty."

"Yeah she is." He continues to color and you watch.

Once todoroki finished his picture the two of you began to play a game of hide of seek. You were hiding under the table watching todoroki search around the room for you. He looked under the table and poked you.

"Found you."

You crawled out from under and and stood up facing him.

"Well now what?"

He shrugged in response and sat down. You followed and sat in front of him.

"Have you gotten your quirk yet?" You asked the boy curiously.

"Yeah."

"Can I see it."

Todoroki sat in thought, but then brought his right hand up and out. Cold mist started to form on his hand. The mist eventually turned into ice in the shape of a crown.

"I would show you the fire on my other side but it'll melt this."

"Whoa." You said amazed. As Todoroki put the ice crown on your head.

"There. Now you can be a princess." He smiles at you.

You giggled as you took the crown off and looked at it. "It's so pretty." I put it back on my head.

"So if I'm the princess does that make you my prince?" I smile at Todoroki.

His checks turned a little pink as he nodded answering my question.

I grabbed his hand and took him to the window to look out of it.

"We must watch over our kingdom, my prince."

The day went on and the two of you got to know each other more. You new each others quirks and quickly became friends.  But it soon became time to leave.

On your way home your mom kept asking you questions about todoroki.  Figuring she just wanted to know things you just answered them. She asked things like if you liked him. If you ever wanted to go again. But her last question confused you. She asked if I'd ever want to marry him? we're only 5. How am I supposed to know.

Seeing movies and tv shows you knew there had to be love in a relationship. You had figured there are different kinds. You knew it couldn't be like how your parents were either.

You noticed that your mom loved your dad very much she'd do anything, and in the little time you'd actually see your father when he wasn't out being a hero, you noticed your father wouldn't really acknowledge your mother. Unless they had to go out somewhere. Even though your mom tried anything to get his attention he'd just ignore her. He didn't really pay much attention to you either till you got your quirk, but even then you knew it was your power he loved and not you. 

Your mother had a quirk that could control water, including its properties. While your dad had a strong control over wind.  When they had you they thought that you could control both. Only to find you could control all weather itself.  They also noticed depending on your feelings the weather would change around you.

After you got your quirk you started to see your dad a bit more but he'd only check on how your powers doing. Like today was one of those days but you have no idea why you went to a new place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since todoroki's wasn't far your mom would let you walk over to play with todoroki unless his dad was there or your dad didn't let you whenever he was home. 

One day you snuck off and went over.  Whenever you snuck over you'd go in through the big window into the room where you and todoroki would play. The window was actually a door that led outside. You opened it and went in only to see todoroki in the corner of the room crying with his head in his knees.

"Shouto?" You whispered as you walked towards him.

Todoroki looked up at you but you were met with one eye the other was wrapped in bandages.

"What happened?!"

"I'll tell you later, but right now you need to leave. My dad will be back any minute."

He got up, and led you to the door you came through.

"But..."

"Later at the park. I'll tell you. Now go (y/n)."

He pushes you out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later you snuck out again to meet todoroki.  You stayed at a park bench and waited. It started to get late.  You waited what seemed like forever. You stayed there till it was dark. But the longer you waited the more your sadness grew. And the more your sadness grew the darker the sky became till eventually rain began to fall along with tears that flowed down your face.