Chapter 2

Years had passed and you were about to finish middle school. You hadn't seen what you now know is your so-called fiancé since that day when you were little.

Right now though you were sitting in your room. It was late in the day. You were sitting in your room. Wearing a dress you sat waiting. Your mother walked in a few minutes later.

"You ready?" She sat down, messing with your hair. "We just need to wait for your father."

"Yeah, because we just do whatever he wants."

(Y/n). Not this again."

"I'm tired of being used. He just wanted a kid with strong powers. Would he even love me if I didn't have them?"

"I don't want to hear it." She gets up.

"Yeah, cause your so in love with dad you can't even see that it's one sided."

"Your dad does what he can for us."

"Like giving his daughter away to the son of the number two hero, not even considering her feelings."

"Don't you love todoroki?"

"Yes. But I was five! I haven't even seen him since then!"

"Then just marry him and do what he wants!"

"No! I don't want to be the only one in love! I don't want to be like you!"

At that comment your mom marched up to you and slapped your cheek.

"I expect you to know how you need to act. Your father will be here in a few minutes and he doesn't need your attitude when he gets home."

She leaves your room.

Upset, you climb out your window, and down a wall. You walked away from your house. And to the park bench. As you went the sky began to fill with dark clouds,and thunder began to roar.

You sat down, your head hanging low.

"She doesn't get it, she never will."

You began to cry a little causing a light sprinkle to fall. You looked around the park.

"Why do I even still come here? It's not like he's ever ganna show up."

You hang your head low,hair covering your face. The thunder and lightning was coming less frequently but the rain still fell. You sat just letting it fall on you, till you suddenly felt in stop hitting.

When you looked up you saw an umbrella above your head. You soon locked eyes with the owner.

His different colored orbs looked into your (e/c) ones. Same half white half red hair. The only difference was he now had a burn around his left eye.

"Shouto?"

In that moment. The sky had cleared completely. You were at a loss for words. For so many years you hand come here only to be disappointed time and time again. But he actually showed for once.

"I figured you were the one who changed the weather so suddenly."

He put his umbrella down and sat beside you. Expressionless as ever.

"What's wrong?"

"Just everything."

"What do you mean?"