Chapter 4

We all were standing outside in a line.
"Do we really have to do this?"

Shouto looks at you. "It is his class." He says with no emotion.

"Yeah but still, kicking someone out is just mean. I mean we all worked so hard to get here."

Mr. Aizawa stood in front and explained what we were going to be doing, and then the test began.

For the first one we had to throw a ball as far as we could using our quirk. The kid with the spiked blonde hair was up next. He threw that ball and also caused an explosion to make it go farther. He did all that while screaming for the ball to die.

"Loud..." you said bluntly.

"He's kinda scary, huh." Uraraka whispered to you.

"Not really. I find him more annoying." You watch as he finished up.

"Well I don't want to risk ever getting him mad. I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way. Nice to meet you."

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you too."

The next test was a race to see how fast you can get a certain distance. You were going against Todoroki.

"Ready to lose?" You asked Playfully.

Shouto looked at you and gave you a small smile.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Oh?"

You both take your Marks ready to go any second. You concentrated and controlled the air around you when you both took off. You made the wind push you to go faster. Out of all the elements you could control, wind was the one you had the most control over. You wished you had more control of rain storms and thunder and much as you did the wind.

You both passed the sensor and it gave you your times

"Well looks like we tied." You said to Shouto when you finished.

"Looks like we did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the test were done, Mr.Aizawa showed the results.

"Yes! I got 5th!"

"Good Job." Shouto put his hand on top of your head.

"Thanks. It's still not as good as you."

(I honestly don't remember the order all the students got.)

You couldn't help but feel bad for the boy who got last. Now he was ganna have to leave.

As so as you thought about that Mr. Aizawa  explained how he wasn't going to kick anyone out he just wanted to see how well we controlled our quirks.

"So all this pressure was for nothing?" You let out a sigh of relief.

You all went back to the classroom and continued your first day.

After school you picked up you bag and left the school.

When you were outside. You saw  Uraraka.

"See you tomorrow Uraraka."

"Bye (y/n), and please you can call me by my first name I wanna be friends."

"Okay. I'll gladly be your friend."

While you two were talking you noticed Shouto waiting by the Entrance of the school grounds.

"Oh I left something in the classroom I'm ganna run and get it. See you tomorrow." Uraraka waved by before see turned  and ran to back toward school.

You walked up to Shouto.

"Hey."

"Hey. Did you wanna walk home together?"

"Sure." You smiled at him.

The both of you headed to your homes hand and hand wondering what tomorrow would bring.