Chapter 3

Months had passed and you were now about to start high school. You got accepted to UA through recommendations.

Shouto got accepted too so you wouldn't be alone after all.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow?" You asked Shouto. Right now you were in the park with Shouto, and as cheesy as it sounds you were sitting in the grass watching the sun set.

"As ready as any kid is for school."

"Your probably ready. Your so smart."

"Your smart too."

"Not as smart as you."

You lay your head on his shoulder. Watching the sun go down.

"The sky's clear. So I'm guessing your happy." Shouto lays his head on top of yours.

"Of course. I'm always happy when I'm with you."

You felt Shouto lift his head and when you did the same to look at him you saw him smiling. A genuine smile. The one where the corner of his lips were up slightly. That cute little smile that make your heart leap. Especially since he doesn't smile often.

Eventually the sun went down at the day soon became night. The two of you walked down the street hand and hand. Talking about random things here and there till you made it to your front door.

"Well...see you tomorrow." You faced Shouto with a smile. You turned away about to open the door.

"(Y/n) wait..." Shouto grabbed your hand.

You turned to face him once again.

"Yes?"

"I....I want to give you something. Close your eyes."

"Okay."

You closed your eyes. Seeing just darkness. You felt Shouto get closer, feeling his warm breath just inches from your face.

Wait is he going to- your thought was cut off as you felt Shouto's lips gently press against yours. Sure you had been dating for a while and sure you were technically engaged but this was still the first kiss you two had shared. You kissed him back and the kiss was gentle, and kind, and just......perfect.

When you both pulled away you both had a red hue on your cheeks.

"See you tomorrow." Shouto said as he let's go of you.

You were a bit sad that the kiss was over but you still weren't over the feeling it gave you.

"See you tomorrow." You stood up on your tip toes and kissed Shouto on the cheek before you went inside.

You got ready for bed still feeling the warm happiness you felt earlier. You lay down on your bed, under your covers as the kiss replayed in your head over and over again. Your cheeks turns even more red as you thought about it.

The only thing that broke you from the continuous loop was the sound of you phone vibrating on your dresser that was beside your bed.

You picked it up only to see a text message from your wonderful fiancé.
🔥My Icy Hot Prince❄️
Goodnight (y/n).
I love you.❤️

My Love🌥
Goodnight Shouto.
I love you too.💕😘

You put your phone back down before you cuddles up in bed falling asleep the warm happy feeling you had not leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you woke up bright and early to get ready for school. You put on your uniform and hurried down stairs.