"Colby, it was a prank"

Colby your boyfriend was out with his friend Brennen Taylor so you thought it would be the perfect time to prank him.

You grabbed his camera and started recording.

"Hey guys, it's Y/N and today i'm going to be pranking my boyfriend Colby." You smiled mischievously at the camera.

"I'm going to make it look like I'm getting killed in front of him." 

"So, I have this friend named Johnny, and Colby doesn't know him and he's going to be the one 'kidnapping' us." You smirked

"I'm going to set up some cameras, be back in a few." You put your hand over the camera lens and stopped recording. 

You grabbed another camera from Colby's room and went outside to duck tape it to the pillar in the front.

"I just finished duck taping the camera to the pillar outside, Johnny should be here in a few minutes, so i'll check back when he get's here." You shut the camera off once more.

{time skip cuz i'm lazy af}

"So, Johnny just arrived, and we're driving to his apartment where the prank will take place." You slyly smirked.

"Johnny will drop me off at his apartment, and go back to the trap house, park across the road and when Colby comes home Johnny will hold a gun up to his head and yell 'You speak you're dead meat' then put handcuffs around his hands and put Colby into the boot of his car and drive back here." You said to the camera.

{time skip to when Colby gets 'kidnapped' cuz nothing interesting happens}

 {Colby's pov}

I had just arrived back home to the trap house from hanging out with Brennen. I was on my phone looking at my Instagram when some random motherfucker jumped me, he/she put a pillow case over my head and yelled "YOU SPEAK YOU'RE DEAD MEAT" i stayed quiet not wanting to die at the moment. He/she put handcuffs around my wrist and put me in the boot of his/her car and sped off.

{back to your pov}

Johnny had just texted you telling you to get in place. So you did, you set the camera up, put some duck tape on your mouth, put a pillow case over your head and got down onto your knees. 

{20 minutes later}

You herd the apartment door open followed by Colby's voice.

"please, let me go, i'll do anything." he pleaded you could tell he had been crying a little bit.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU." Johnny screamed.

Johnny pulled the pillow case off Colby's head and walked over to you to pull the pillow case off your head. As soon as the pillow case came off your head and Colby saw you, his eyes went wide.

"Y/N what-how-why are you here?." Colby questioned. 

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP." Johnny yelled once more as he walked over to you to take the duck tape off from over your mouth.

{Colby's pov}

He took the duck tape off Y/N's mouth and made her look at me. Her eyes were red from crying, Her cheeks tear stained and her bottom lip trembling. 

He put a gun to her head.

She looked at me and mouthed 'I love you'

A loud bang was herd from inside the room followed by a scream.

"NO, MY BABY."

My head fell as I cried. 

{back to your pov}

You got up as you herd Colby's soft cries.

"Colby."

He started screaming.

"NO NO NO."

"Colby look at me." you cupped his face with your hands and made him look at you. 

He looked at you.

"baby?." he whispered

"Colby, it was a prank." you smiled as Johnny came and undid the handcuffs from around Colby's wrists.

Colby instantly wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you baby." he whispered.

"I love you too Colby." you whispered back.