chapter 11

Forced

Previously:

He blushes as red as a apple and he still doesnt eat.I sigh as I take a bit of the pancake and then I-

Kobys pov

I forced my lips onto lumines as he wiggled around in the kiss, I hold his waist not wanting him to get free from my grip,I force my tongue into his mouth. I finally got the food into his mouth and he swallows it. I let go of him and hes blushing a bright crimson red as he looks away from me with a adorable pouting face. I laugh.

"Are you going to eat now~?" I asked with a smirk spread across my face.

He doesn't respond as he starts eating, I smile at my small victory.

Lumines pov

In lumines head 'i can't believe he (kody) kissed me!? This has to be a dream!' I say in my head as I munch on my food, once I finished my food kody took my plate and walked to the kitchen. He starts to clean the dishes as I stand up and wondered over to him with a curious look spread across my face as I watch him do the dishes. Once he finished he turned and smiled at me softly as he picks me up and takes me to the living room, he sets me gently on the couch and sits next to me, he wraps his arm around my shoulder as I blush and lean my head onto his shoulder.

"Hey..lumine..i have a question and its fine if you don't want to but...you make me so happy everyday that I would hate for you to not be close to me at all times..so will you do the honors of being my boyfriend.." He blushes brightly as he turns on the TV.

I blush like crazy and I nod.

"I-I will love too, kody" i smile and snuggle closer to him as we watch Netflix together, smiling happily to our self's.