chaper 14

Your the one i love

Lumine's pov

Once I finish making kodys breakfast I put the freshly made pancakes and eggs on a clean white plate, grabbing him a fork and seeing them down at the table in front of him. He smiles softly at me.

"Thank you puppy" He says as he stuffs his mouth full of eggs.

I blush brightly, nodding my head as I head to the sink to clean the now food covered dishes, suddenly kody grabs my wrist and before I was to far away. Swallowing his eggs and looks at me in the eyes.

"Hey, baby, wheres your food? " He asked with worry dripping from his voice.

"Oh.. Um.. I'm not hungry, sorry" I reply as I chuckled nervously.

Apparently kody wasn't to pleased with that as he pulls me onto his lap and wrapping one arm around me before I can make a break for it. Pincking up a fork with a piece of pancake on the end and holds it up to my mouth, blushing violently and opening my mouth slightly. Kody feeds me the fluffy food as he kissed my neck lightly. Blushing more(if that even possible) as he mumbled to me in my ear.

"Your the one I love, that will never change so please.. Don't starve yourself.. For me? " He says almost to the break of tears.

Nodding quickly, not wanting my witch to cry. He sighs and continues to feed me.

~TT~

Hewo my people, I will try to make a chapter about thanksgiving for you all to read, I know this is a short chapter but I always post short ones lol. Love you all, bye!