Mind Fuck

"I'm bored..." the blonde girl complained.

"Entertain yourself," the pinkette frowned.

"I need to practice my mind transfer jutsu," Ino whined.

"IM NOT GONNA BE YOUR DAMN TEST PIG!" Sakura foamed.

*********************************

Of course, that's just when Sasuke Uchiha and Ichiki Kuran had to venture out into the woods. Ino's eyes glittered with anticipation, excitement tingling down her spine. Before Sakura could protest, little miss blonde quickly flashed some hand signs and misjudged her own abilities. Instead of landing inside Ichiki's head... Ino was presently inside the mind of Ichiki's boyfriend.

Ino saw a chance to have fun, so she took it... Though she knew that the Uchiha would murder her at some later time once he was free.

"Hey, Ichiki? It's really hot," Ino had Sasuke complain.

Ichiki shrugged, not really bothered. She turned her gaze to her boyfriend, though, to see how he was fairing- and she saw him casually stripping. In public.

Feeling her face go bright red, Ichiki yelled at Sasuke to quit being so stupid. Inside his head, Sasuke was doing the same thing to her. Since when he complain about weather?! ONLY GIRLS DID THAT! His body was moving on its accord and his lips were speaking nonsense as Ichiki found herself trapped against a tree and Sasuke's sweaty abdomen. Her heartbeat raced, especially when his pants dipped and revealed his Uchiha crest boxers.

And that's when Ichiki slapped him hard enough to leave a pink mark on his cheek, pinching her nose to stop the blood leaking out of it. That's also when Sasuke kicked Ino out of his head, spinning around to glare and threaten the blonde bitch.

Ichiki hit him again.

"STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOU BEING A DIPSHIT!"