☁️: Midoriya [shy type]

Only fluffs for my Smol tree... Maybe...

I normally don't believe in love at first sight, but I don't think I could describe it any other way. You see, I'm the shy type. It's why I didn't pursue the heroes course, but the support department I did. I loved to build things that could benefit the world, but was too shy to debut them like Hatsume-san did. I admire her persistence and forwardness, even if it can be a little much.

So when the heroes from class a-1 came in to redesign their suits, I stayed near the back and tinkered a bit. Until...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Midoriya smiling at me. My face flamed as he did a small wave. "Hi.", he said and I giggled. I stopped my giggling with my hands, let go, held my cheeks, giggled some more, awkwardly moved my hands about before i finally placed them on my hips, my smile not fading. "Hi.", I breathed softly and he chuckled. "So, what's this?", he asked, pointing at one of 'my babies' as Hatsume-san would say.

"Oh that? I-It's something I've been working on. You see—" I carefully grabbed the metal band and meekly asked for his wrist. My face went red again as I touched his hand to pull the metal wristband on. "It's a shock absorbent wrist protector. You can punch solid metal and you'll only feel a bit of pain because I wired it to match the force with a force that is equal or a bit less than what it felt. But if you use it too many times of punch something beyond its limit, the wiring could go bad and the force won't be as even, leaving for some more pain, but it's definitely a work in progress.", I explained shyly and all at once as he moved his wrist around.

"It's very light, it feels like it's not even there.", he muttered and I nodded. "Of course! My quirk allows me to decrease and increase the density of things, and I'm able to see different types of blueprints out in front of me, even if it's something that hasn't been made before." He turned a bit and punched the air, his face holding a determined look as I blushed, looking down at my shoes.

"I like it.", he said and this time my face burned. I couldn't bring my face up to meet his so I kept it down. "W-What?", I asked and he smiled, bending down so he could look up at my face. "It's really awesome!" I flew away from him with my arms wrapped around my face, falling into my chair and flipping over it with a loud crash into my tinkers. The noise I made resembles a kitten that had been surprised...I've never been so embarrassed in my life. "(L/n)! You good?!", Hatsume-san called and I squeaked a yes. I popped my head out of the pile of things I've made and looked at the slightly shocked Midoriya.

"U-Um, t-t-thank you.", I said and he smiled, bending down at the edge of stuff. "No problem! Are you okay though? Why'd you run away like that?" I sunk deeper into my stuff, only allowing my eyes to show. "B-Because you're kinda cute...", I mumbled and his face grew a bit red as well. "Oh." SOMEONE KILL ME! I screamed internally as I made a high pitched squeak as I hid completely into my stuff.

"Hey hey hey wait now!", he said as he shifted through the pile of things. Finally he found my face, which was red and slightly sweaty from all the heat that traveled to my face. "You can't just say that and disappear!", he said and I opened my eyes to see one of the skylights outlining his head, his smile playful. "W-What do ya mean?", I asked, already hating myself for even turning around when he tapped on my shoulder.

"How about we hang out after school?" I swallowed my fear. "B-B-But I thought...Uraraka-san.", I said and he glanced over at the girl who was sneaking glances at the scene, a bit of jealousy in her eyes. "It's just a hang out, right?", he said and I sat up. My face was inches away and so I quickly slipped back down, saying that I'd meet him later then. He chuckled and stood up. "Alright then."

He walked back over to Iida-kun and Uraraka-san, talking with Hatsume-san. I peeked out of my things before smiling. Someone likes my things...

You guys want a part two??