☁️: Todoroki | Families (not so) Secret

@1HazA5mart : Enjoy!!

"-AND THEN YOU WERE ALL 'FWOOSH!' INTO FLAMES AND THEY WERE ALL 'GAHHH!' AND-"

   "(L/n).", Todoroki interrupted and I stopped my ranting to look over at him. "I was there." I quickly put down my hands and giggled. "I know, Todoroki-kun. But you were so cool!" He shrugged lightly as we continued to walk down the dark street. "Besides, I'm super happy to have helped you train! It also helped me get better at puppeteering!", I stated as I made the trash bag on the side of the road come to life, bouncing around. I stopped and we walked in silence, the good kind.

   It's the kind of silence that makes you smile randomly and your heart swell. I glanced down at where our hands were and slightly puffed out my cheeks, going unnoticed by the icey hot boy. I slowly hooked my pinky with his and then blushed tremendously. He also looked down at the weird holding and looked at me. "Yes?" I shook my head rapidly and he nodded, moving his hand to where it was fully holding mine. "This is how you hold hands, not with pinkies."

   I stopped walking and sunk to my knees in embarrassment, not letting go of his hand. "Are you okay?", he asked and I giggled. "Y-Yeah. Just a little too happy for my own good." He bent down and moved my bangs out of my face with a small smile. "Well then let's keep walking."

   We arrived at my house, a little too quick for my taste. I was about to thank him when my mom opened the door and told us both to come inside. "Dinners ready and I can't send you home on an empty stomach!" I smiled and looked over at the tall boy.

   He nodded and I cheered happily, running up to the porch and jumping into the house. "(N/N)! CALM DOWN!", my uncle screeched from the couch and I blew raspberries at him. "Cannit, you old fart! I got a friend over who is WAY cooler than you!", I said and I saw him face pop up from behind the couch and look at the stone face dual kid. "Hello.", Todoroki said and my uncle glared. "Hello..."

   I grabbed his hand and ran into the kitchen and sat down next to my large cousin. Todoroki sat down on the other side of me as all my family memebers soon joined the table. All my family lived with me. Grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews were all talking and sitting down.

   "ITADAKIMASU!", we all said at once before everyone began to eat and grab food from dishes. I grabbed some for me and Todoroki, since he wasn't making an effort to grab any and I smiled. "Enjoy! This family always has plenty to eat!" He nodded as he also began to eat and become more comfortable with the way we functioned. "So Mr. Red and White!", one of my many nephews asked and Todoroki hummed. "Are you and my Aunty (N/n) married?" I snorted out some of my soba and everyone began to laugh.

   "Haru! Don't ask such silly things!", I yelled, shaking my chopsticks at him as he giggled. "Why would you even ask that, Haru?", my Uncle asked through gritted teeth and Haru pointed. "I saw Aunty (N/n) saying her name with the last name To-"

   "HARU!", I interrupted, chunking some chopped up chicken at his forehead. Everyone was laughing as I kept lecturing my nephew at keeping his trap shut. "I'm confused.", Todoroki said and I shook my head. "It's nothing Todoroki-kun. Just finish your soba." He nodded and continued to eat as my cousin bumped me in the shoulder. "So (N/n)'a got it bad."

   "Shut up!", I yelled and chopsticks flew into my forehead, making me yelp in pain. "Stop yelling.", my grandmother said as my mom handed her new chopsticks. I rubbed my forehead with a pout as we continued to eat. I felt a hand grab mine from under the table and intertwine our fingers. I froze up and noticed a light smirk on Todoroki's face.

   I cleared my throat lightly as I kept eating, only thinking about how his calloused hands fitted perfectly with mine. How, despite being calloused, his hand was soft to the touch. "Look!" We all turned to see one of my many nieces holding up my diary with a picture of Todoroki in the UA's gym uniform. "GAHH!" I stood up quickly as she began to run away, the book still being showed to everyone. They were all laughing as well as Todoroki. I finally grabbed the book and bopped her on top of the head with it. "How did you even find this?!", I said, my whole face burning red in embarrassment.

   "You aren't very good at hide n seek, so I knew all your 'secret' spots." I growled and stuffed the diary under my arm. "Whatever. I'm going to put this away." Todoroki stood up, also saying he would go, just because I was the only person he knew. So we walked back into my room and I begrudgingly began to look for a new place to hide it. Before I could find a place, the book was swiped from my grasp. "Oi!"

   Todoroki began to read through it and I gasped. "No! Wait! Don't read that!", i said, trying to take it from him. He held it above my head and I growled. "Gimme it!", I pouted and he smiled. "Only if you can reach it." I narrowed my eyes as I shoved him down by his chest on top of my bed and grabbed the book from him. "Ha!" He growled competitively and pulled me in the other side of the bed and tried to grab it back. "Wait!", I said as we laughed. And yes, I mean we.

   I was so distracted by the beautiful chuckled that came from his lips that he had grabbed the book and kept me pinned down so I couldn't grab it again. "Day 1 Of Yuuei.", he started and I tried to move out from under him.

   "There's so many cool looking people in Class A! We tested today and I made third behind a guy named Todoroki. He had ice. He seems really distant, so I'm gonna become his friend, along with that one guy who keeps cussing out a poor green haired dude. His quirk is super strong!" I covered my embarrassed face as he flipped to a random page.

   "Day (I dunno I lost track) Of Yuuei.
          It's official. I like him. Even though he seems like he's completely rude, it's actually really sweet and a little blunt. But, I guess that's Todoroki for you." He stopped reading and I was very much dead. "You like me?" I sighed and looked at him.

   "You didn't get that after the whole drawing of you fiasco?" He shrugged. "I thought you analyzed quirks like Midoriya did." I hid my face and he stayed looking at me, waiting for me to answer. "Yes, Todoroki-Kim. I like you. I have a crush on you.", I stated and he hummed. "What does having a crush feel like?"

   I felt my hopes go down. "Well, you always wanna be around them. You get a weird feeling in your stomach whenever you make any sort of contact. Your heart beats faster when they are near. It seems like you may do anything for them... and, yeah.", I mumbled while looking away and he nodded. "(L/n)?" I blushed as I looked back up at him and he smiled lightly, as if saying he had one on me too. I pushed away his face in embarrassment. "S-Stop teasing me!"

   "I'm not.", he said, moving my hand before placing it against his chest. "See?" Through my loud beating heart, I could feel his going just as fast as mine. I retracted my hand and placed my hands over my face. He moved my hands and gave me a small peck on the lips before standing up and placing the book up somewhere high. "No worries. They can't reach it there." I was shell shocked as he grabbed my hand as lead me out of the room.

"Oh, and Todoroki (Y/n) does sound good.", he teased and I blushed darkly as finally our family came into view. We have a lot of explaining to do...

THANKS TO @1HazA5mart FOR SUGGESTING THIS!!!