⚡🍋: Jirou | Her Highness

Includes:
   Bondage, multiple rounds, name calling and betrayal.

   "You've summoned me, Your Majesty?", I asked, kneeling down in front of the queen, as any servant should do. "You were caught leaving the premises past curfew without permission. How do you plea?", Queen Jirou said, leaning forward in a menacing way that made me dip my head down low. "Guilty, Your Highness. I will receive any punishment issued to me."

   She hummed as she leaned back. "Todoroki.", she snapped and a man with dual colored hair walked in, his head low. "Yes Your Majesty?"

   "I'm glad you are always here. Take him to the cell under ground. I shall deal with him- myself.", she said which shot panic through me. "Come now, [Y/n]." Todoroki lifted me up by my arm gently and dragged me down the grand halls. He gave me a pity glance once he noticed my trembling. "What...what is she gonna do to me?", I asked as I looked up at him.

   He seemed almost as scared, but hid it well behind the stone cold mask he always wore. "Who knows. Everyone gets different punishments." My knees became weak as he suddenly had to put more effort into taking me there.

   I sat in the corner of that cold musty cell for hours. Absolutely dreading her highness' visit.

   What would she do to me? Is she going to disembody one of my limbs?! Maybe shes just gonna slowly torture me until I either die from excessive blood loss or if I scream for mercy.

   But is this all really necessary?! All I did was sneak out! If anything she wouldn't have wasted her time on me. She should've sent me to my room with no meals for two days and a smack on the knuckles by Todoroki.

   I say that but the man does know how to make that ruler hurt...

   Suddenly I hear the large oak wood doors creak open as heels clicking against the ground make me tremble. She appeared in front of the cell bars and I moved from my sitting position to a kneeling one, my head low.

   "Why did you sneak out?", she asked, her voice booming throughout the dungeon. "I w-went to go pick apples for-", I stopped myself, not wanting to get anyone else in trouble. "Myself. I was quite famished a-and figured a few wouldn't hurt..." I heard the jingles of keys before the cell door squeaked open.

   Her black heeled boots tapped towards me slowly. She lifted my chin with her trusty baton as she hummed.  "You know, I should've let Todoroki handle everything.", she taunted as she ripped the baton away from my chin aggressively, making me whimper in slight pain.

   She bent down to be at face level with me, a mischievous grin crawling onto her features. "But I couldn't have let him have all the fun, now can i?" I swallowed my fear as she stood up and walked outside the cell and brought a duffle bag inside. Frozen with fear, I watched as she let the bag fall to the ground with a loud thud as she closed the bars again.

   She walked back towards me and leaned down. I kept my eyes trained of her shoes, not wanting to look up and disrespect her. She grabbed my chin with her hand this time and brought her lips to mine. Embarrassed and shocked, I pulled away, my lips making a slick pop sound.

   She growled as she stared into my [e/c] eyes. She began forward again but I fell back on my butt, still baffled. "Y-Your Highness! W-Wha-"

   "Are you disobeying me?", she asked dangerously and I swallowed my fear. "W-Well, I'm just-" She crawled between my legs and roughly grabbed my chin. "You will do as i say. Remember who is in control.", she seethed and i nodded, my arms quaking slightly. Her lips met with mine once more, and instead of fighting I kissed back.