S.H.I.E.L.D.

this is my first story so if its bad sorry

some stuff you help you out

h/c -hair color

e/c-eye color

s/c-skin color

h/l-hair length

e/b/n-ex boyfriend name

y/n-your name

m/n-middle name

Your name is (y/n) Stark, daughter of Tony Stark. You work for S.H.I.E.L.D. because you have super strength and you, and only you, have been assigned a mission by Nick Fury. You have to find your dads best friend Bruce Banner. You go out to the quin-jet and take off and you think about your best friend Thor.

You've missed Thor. He was your best friend, you've known him since the attack on New York by his brother Loki and you kinda had a crush on him. You haven't seen him in 3 years. So you decide to go visit him thinking Banner is somewhere in space probably dead and that is why Fury wants you to look for him and bring him back dead or alive.

You take off wearing normal clothes with an apple watch that if you push a certain button, you can transform into this suit (its bleed on like Tony's in Avengers Infinity War so it will show your bust and butt more and you get the point plus its more stealthy n shit and it can't do all the stuff Tony could usually do with it like you can't fly or blast people but you can pull a sword from your thigh and extend it and you can pull your hair into a ponytail and it will be sticking out the back)(it's weird i'm sorry):

~long asf time later~

You were casually flying around in space and you come across a land with a big ass golden castle with a rainbow bridge leading to it. You decide you land the ship there thinking maybe Banner is there. As you get out you see a woman with black hair and a bald man walking towards you.

"Who are you and why have to come", says the woman. "No, who are you", (y/n) responds quickly. "I am Hella, the Goddess of Death, Odin's first born and this is my servant", Hella says pointing at the bald man, "now care to tell who you are".

"I am (y/n) Stark and I'm looking for Thor", say (y/n) wondering why the fuck she said her name.

"Honey", said Hella, "Thor is dead". Tears start to fill your eyes as you you drop down on your knees. "No", said (y/n), "he c-can't be d-dead".

"Well darling he is", said Hella, "come along now (y/n), I'll show you around". As Hella walked away you bring yourself to your feet and follow her. "Who are you", (y/n) asked the bald man. "I'm Skurge", he said.

As you walk by him he whispers "Thor is not not dead he's on some other land but don't say anything to her shes to strong and will kill you"

"Let's go people!", Hela said already making here way to the castle.