Meeting Heimdall

As You, Hela, and Skurge walk into the palace. "Does no one remember me", said Hela as she looks up at the painting on the ceiling of Odin and his sons in the throne room and destroys it by throwing her sword at it to reveal another layer but with different paintings. Painting with only her and Odin. 

You press the button on your Apple Watch then get the sword out but then look at Skurge shaking his head and put your sword on your back (it's magnetic) and take your helmet off.

"Good choice (y/n)", said Hela, "that would have looked bad for you if you did that, especially since you look like a true warrior". You get your sword out and fight her, she tries to throw a sword at you but you catch it. You keep on fighting, blocking and stabbing and unnecessary acrobatic skills.  

You purposely let her hit you a few times so you can act like your dead and when she disappears, you can go look for help. Skurge sees you open one eyelid making sure Hela was gone. He walks over to you whispering "look for someone named Heimdall, he can help you".

"Thank you"

You get up and leave the palace pulling the blade out. "Bitch", you said as you jogged away

When you go look for help you see a black dude of what looks like help people to escape. As you jog over towards him unnoticed. He gets his sword out thinking you work for Hela but when he tries to hit you with it, you block it with your hand.

"Listen! I don't work for Hela I swear", (y/n) said calmly, "Scrooge sent me, he said you could help me!"

"Skurge"

"Yah..... him"

"Come on we do not have much time", he said leading you into a hallway with way to many archways. You see Heimdall standing in the middle of the 4-way hallway (didn't know how else to put it). You hear him talking. "I see you but you're far away" and "come see for yourself". 

You wonder who he's talking to. The last words you heard from him were "the big one" which sounds wrong to you (lol sorry there's no smut in here ya nasties). You were going to ask him who he was talking to but that was none of your business. 

He takes you to a place behind a waterfall with huge doors (there's Asgard for ya). In front of the doors there's some kind of symbol he circles the middle of it and runs 3 fingers down the middle of it and the doors open to a big room with high ceilings, you see a bunch of people looking at you. 

"You'll be safe here", Heimdall says to you and the other people that were with you.

don't worry thor will be in the next chapter calm ye selves