Uh Oh

"Ew." She said. I lost it. " Excuse me sir, but what is wrong with you." I said. She glared at me and flipped her hair. "Nothing. And by the way I'm a girl unlike you." She said

I chuckled and looked her straight in the eye. "Okay. And you're right. I'm not a girl. I'm a woman." I said.

Then Hikaru and Kaoru came running in the store, worried. They obviously saw the crowd of people.

"Y/n!" Kaoru yelled, as he ran towards me.  Everybody stopped and stared at the handsome devils right by my side. Even the employees. " Y/n. We have to get you out of here before something bad happens." Hikaru said.

"Something bad is going to happen." The girl said. She glimpse at the twins and sparkled her eyes.

"Hi. I'm Lillian. My family is rich and owns seven company's. I own two." She said playing with her hair.

"Cool we're rich too." They said. She giggled like they said something funny. I fake barfed and crossed my arms.

"So how do you know um her." She asked. They put their arms around me. "This is our best friend." They said.

She fake smiled at me. She turned back to the twins and started playing with her hair. "I have to get going now but can I get your numbers?" She asked in a sexy voice. I widened my eyes at this girl.

I shook my head and looked up at them. They looked at each other then at her. "Ew." They said and grabbed me to go. I looked back at her.

She clenched her hand and walked away. She looked back at the twins one time the walked away. Man I was happy.