Attack of the Lady Manager

~Your Pov~
I walk down the corridor down to music room number three. I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I entered the room.

"Welcome," they chorus.  The twins eyes light up as soon as they spot me. "Y/n! We've been thinking about you nonstop last night," they exclaim. I raise an eyebrow. "Really?" I ask.

They nod in unison. "Nice kimonos," I say as I glance. "Every one has cute kimonos on actually now that I'm looking." After I said that, dead silence.

I clear my throat. "Well, I'm going to head over to Kyoya to talk about me hosting." As I walk over, I see Haruhi bump into Kaoru, and out falls eye drops to make you cry.

I chuckle and approach Kyoya. "Ah, y/n. You're here." He gets up. "Where's your friend?" He asks. "She was supposed to come today?" I ask surprised.

Kyoya looks a bit annoyed. "You're going to be training today," he says. I nod. "Let me go call her," I say. I walk out of the room and bump into a girl that was watching the hosts behind the corner.

"Sorry!" I say and pass her. I pull out my phone and dial Bora's number. "Hellooo," she answers. "Bora! Where are you?" I ask. "I'm in the bathroom with Ahyoung. Why?" "Because Kyoya says we're doing our training today. As in right now!" She groans on the other line.

"Okay we'll be there. Byeee." She hangs up. I sigh in relief, thankful for not letting Kyoya kill me. That's when I hear a bunch of commotion in the club room. I casually stroll in and see the girl I bumped into stepping over Tamaki and into Kyoya's arms.

"Oh how I've longed to meet you!" She exclaims. "My one and only prince charming!" Everyone's jaw drops. Kyoya leads her to a nearby couch and sits her down.

"Your fiance?" Hikaru asks. "Kyoya-senpai?" Renge nods. "Of course. My name is Renge Hoshakuji and I'm transferring into Ouran Academy's 1st-Year Class A tomorrow."

Tamaki sits in the corner sulking as Renge talks. "Why is he sulking?" Hikaru says. Kaoru explains, "Because Mommy was keeping a secret from Daddy." I giggle at the thought. Kyoya being the Mommy and Tamaki the Daddy.

"Whatever," Kyoya says. "Why does everyone insist on referring to us like we're husband and wife?" Renge then pops up in front of us. "Ours is a story of love at first sight." Renge exclaims. I groan and walk away.

So boring, I thought to myself. I walk out of the room and wait for Bora. As soon as I see her, I wave and begin to walk towards her. All of a sudden I hear a loud scream. "What the hell are you doing?!?!!?"

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time. I've just been really busy with school and other stuff, but I will be sure to update this story more often. Bye bye :)