Chapter 1

A group of heros stood around the wreckage and the smaller group of protegees.

"You've got some explaining to do."

"I'll say you do!" All the heroes turned to look at the latest arrival, and many of them drawing weapons. It was a woman in greek style armour and black leggings, whose black hair floated around like she was underwater. "I told you to be careful, and what do you? You blew up a building!" The woman stomped her way over to Robin, who rolled his eyes at her.

"I can take care of myself," he said defiantly.

"But you don't need to!" She barely turned before waving to another of the sidekicks, "Hey KF," she turned back to the heroes, who all tensed at the glare she gave them, sweeping over the crowd of them. She singled out Batman and her glare intesified to past the batglare, "And you! What do you think you're doing, letting him out here after only a year of formal training? Real life is different, I had eight years of training before I went out, and even then I never went without at least two other, equally trained, fighters. You sent him with only a group of newbies!" She turned over to the mentioned teens, "No offense."

The heroes who had draw weapons lowered them once Batman just sighed and asked her, "You done?"

She huffed at him, before turning back around and running to check Robin for injuries.

"She acts like his mother," Green Lanter whisper/commented to Flash, who nodded in agreement.

The leaguers began to discuss the occurences. Meanwhile, the rest of the junior leaguers had gravitated towards the woman, who's hair had started to cal down as she did.

"What are you doing here?" Kid Flash asked her.

She finished checking over Robin and started checking him instead. "Are you injured? I heard the explosion, and no matter how fast you can run, you guys are not invincible." She seemed satisfied he wasn't hurt and turned towards the next person, who happened to be Superboy, "Well, you are, but still!" 

"Who are you?" Superboy responded.

The woman seemed to debate something for a second, before deciding. "While out here, you can call me Hestia."

"Is that your hero name?" Aqualad asked, still slightly wary of her.

"No," she said, "it's part of my actual name, but not many know it."

Kid Flash raised his hand excitedly. "I do!"

She waved him off, not noticing the leaguers surrounding them. "You're best friends with Robin, of course he'd tell you."

"How does Robin know?" Asked Superman, not even acknowledging the juniors surrounding Hestia.

She didn't even spare him a glance before continuing her fretting over the boys, checking over Superboy and Aqualad.

"Hestia?" One of the leaguers asked, wondering if she had heard them.

"Hestia," Batman said, with no answer,  "Hestia. Hestia!" She still didn't respond, blatantly aware he was calling her. Her hair however, started floating more. "You know full well I can't use your full name in public, so will you just pay attention when I'm trying to talk to you!"

She whirled around, and yelled back at him, "You never did when I needed you! You were always off playing hero and I had to go to Agent A! Do you know how hard it is to figure out powers you were afraid of?! Agent A drove me to the one place that could keep me safe while you were off having a playdate with your 'friends' who could have helped me if you had introdduced me to them. A's more my father than you ever were!"

A couple different heroes glanced at each other, picking up a little of the background of the fight.

"We are not having this conversation in front of all these people," Batman said.

"We will have this dicussion sometime," she hissed before dissapearing in a puff of mist.

Before any of the others could say anything, Batman changed the topic very blatantly. "We have other matters to attend to, this can be handled later."

(After they have settled into the cave)

The members of the Justice League were meeting about the team that was just put together.

"What should we do about a trainer for the Young Justice team?" Superman asked.

Green Arrow raised his hand. "Black Canary can do it, she's expirienced with children," he said.

"No," a voice cut in, "no offense, but I have more training, expirience, and have been a child more recently than she has." Everybody but Batman turned towards the new arrival, seeing the woman from the argument at the battle site.

"How did you get in? You're not in the system, so you couldn't have gone through the Zeta tubes," Flash asked, knowing he had seen her before, but couldn't remember where.

She looked at him for a second before turning back to the assorted heroes. "Once again, no offense, but Black Canary won't be able to train them for powers she doesn't understand, I've been training all kinds of powered teens for eight years now, and I will give you hell if you send my little brother out without contacting me first anyways."

"Little brother?" Wonder Woman asked, surprised by the fact.

"And why isn't Bats asking you questions?" Flash piped up, earning a glare from the man. "And how did you get in?"

"I'm pretty sure it'd take me going to hell again for us to talk without fighting again," She said, also glaring at the Flash, "And it has to do with the powers I discovered when I was a baby. The very same ones B chose to ignore."

Batman cut in, "We both know I was doing missions for the league, and we are both aware that anytimes I wasn't on missions, I was trying to help-"

"No you weren't! When I thought I was a monster, you were at a meeting! When I was trying to figure out how much I could do, you were busy with Di-Robin, not that I blame him, but when I almost boiled the mailman's blood and killed him from the inside out, you were suddenly off world! Then Robin came along, and all of a sudden, you had all the free time in the world!"

"If I may," Superman cut in, "how about Black Canary is the official trainer, but you can stop by and train them whenever you want?"

Hestia nodded, "Then their training starts now." She dissapeared into thin air, and the rest of the league immediatley looked over at Batman.

"No one outside this room is to know I have a daughter."

While reviewing this chapter, I realized I had half of the next chapter in here. I deleted it, but I will make the next one longer as compensation.