Chapter 4

Percy decided the team needed more training after the fiasco at the party. Faster reaction time, better observation skills, etc. Either way, the team was now assembled in the meeting room, regretting the day they could have been spending at the beach.

"Today, I'm introducing you to a new team member for training purposes. I agreed to help her train to become a hero." She glanced at the assembled teens, doing a double take. "Where's Wallace?"

"School."

"Pointless, in your line of work."

"I'm sure there's something worth it-"

"Nope. All obsolete. Everything school has ever taught you."

The zeta tubes lit up as two people, a hero and an apprentice, walked in. "Wow Hest. For someone who's never been, you're talking down school a whole lot," Artemis sassed.

Hestia smiled at her, and gestured for her to join the training.

"This is..." She started to introduce the new girl, but stopped when she realized she didn't know Artemis' code name.

"Artemis. Call me Artemis." She supplied.

Green Arrow butted in before anyone else could ask questions, "She's my niece," he said hurriedly.

The zeta tubes lit up again, but only one person stepped through this time. "The Wall-Man is here!" Wally ran through, knocking into Artemis, who was standing near the entrance to the zeta tubes.

Said girl turned around as Wally settled himself, managing not to fall over. 

"So 'Wall-Man'?" Hestia asked, looking at him with a 'you're late' look. "It's time for training. You're late, so you have to drop and give me 20 in addition to the rest of the regular warm-ups."

He promptly sat down and handed her a $20 out of his pocket.

"Smartass." Hestia scolded, pocketing the $20 for future use. "Thanks for paying for my next few meals, but you need to train. All of you need to be better. If what was reported of what happened at the Wayne Gala is true, then you were all out-fought by a billionaire's daughter. I've trained this girl, but you all should be better than her. So everyone give me 20 push ups."

As the group finished and Hestia was about to assign the next task (Green Arrow watching from the sides), the Zeta tube lit up again. 

Percy realized she had to go to work so she excused herself as soon as Roy stepped out of the Zeta tubes.

It was a couple hours later when Percy got the call that the team was back. 

'I'm still at work, y'all can go home, and I'll come by to clean up later.' She texted.

'K

Percy sighed and went back to handeling the tour group that had come by the aquarium. One of the little boys kept argueing with her about feeding the dolphins. The other kept running around screaming while the two boys' parents were trying to bribe her into giving the boys what they wanted.

"Excuse me, but I will have to ask you to leave if you keep up this behaivor," she gently responded, before turning around and continuing on with the tour. "Over here, you will see the sharks. Please do not hit the glass, it bothers the animals."

"It's just some stupid, brainless, thing," One of the boys muttered, too just loud enough for the rest of his family to hear.

Percy stopped and turned around. "These sharks are some of the most clever sharks on the planet, and have been trained to do many things, such as-" she held her hand to the glass and the shark swam by, putting itt's fin to the glass in the same place "-this. They are still deadly, however, and can not be approached by any non-trained persons."