Forgiveness

I received a question in my DM's the other day that kind of stuck out to me and I felt like I needed to address or justify the reason for why I did what I did.

The question I received was "how does Amberle forgive Daniel for all of the things he's done in White Lies?" and before you ask, the person who asked this question is 100% okay with me sharing it with you. For those of you who don't know, Amberle is the main character in my Daniel Seavey fanfic and he says stuff and does things that would be considered the incorrect way to treat someone. Obviously, if you know Daniel Seavey then you know that he would never do any of these things hence why it's called a "fanfic" but yet in my fanfic Amberle finds a way to forgive him over and over again. Is that just because I wanted a happy ending or is it because of another reason? Well, it's particularly both, but my values were subconsciously written into Amberle's character.

I believe in love over any form of hate. To me, holding a grudge is a form of hate so I try my best to forgive and move on. If someone has made a mistake and is a good person at heart then in my opinion, they deserve to be forgiven. I mean—obviously—there is a limit in which how many times someone can be forgiven, but I don't like to give up on people. That's just a personal belief that you don't have to agree with... in fact you don't have to agree with any of this.

However, I'm not saying that EVERYONE deserves forgiveness because at the end of the day, it's up to you to decide who you forgive and your tolerance level for their mistakes. We all have varying opinions about who to forgive and what you can forgive which is perfectly okay, but we are all humans and we all make mistakes sometimes. I would also like to point out that you can forgive someone, but that doesn't mean you have to let them back into your life. You can forgive and move on, that is an option and it always is. Every situation is different, though, so like I said it's up to you to decide what you want to forgive.

Despite everything, I would like to believe that everyone has the potential to obtain love and forgiveness. I'm a big believer in second chances because I know that people make mistakes and I shouldn't judge a person based on that mistake. The world needs more love so if I have the opportunity to forgive someone and release any built up anger or hatred then I will. So, I feel like Amberle forgave Daniel multiple times because that is the type of person she is. Also, by forgiving Daniel she found her happiness, therefore, I would never take back how I chose to write the story. She—like me—believes in the good of people, the good of humanity. There is hope for each and every one of us, I love y'all and I would undoubtedly give y'all second chances even if you think you've done something unimaginable. Redemption is possible for everyone, certain people might need help or encouragement to stay on the correct path but I believe that anyone can be redeemed.

Anyways, these are all just my opinions and I know some of them contradict the other but like I said... it's just based on the situation. You don't have to agree with me on anything because you are entitled to your own opinion, but I would appreciate if you didn't attack me for my values or opinions.

*Keep asking your questions, even if you're scared to, I don't judge anyone and it can remain confidential if you want*

- - -

For KayleeA226 :

What is your social security number? And address?

That is highly classified information that I don't even know. My address is 7084 choosing happiness lane though, so there's that.